Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just looked up the synopsis of that film and it’s quite clear that she would be racist in what she said if she spoke about it.

waiting to go to the shop until the weather passes but poor Charlottes had to be there!

Reactions: 5

Tamij

VIP Member
She never had any intention of going to the Isle of Wight did she! The weather will be far too bad for Princess Georgia
Just looked at the weather there for next weekend- it’s absolutely fine . What’s she moaning about?
Yeah I agree. This is her paving the way to not going.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m sure Adam will do what most normal people will do and that’s clean up once before she comes home. Her amount of cleaning is totally unnecessary plus he won’t have to worry about vacuuming up her hair because she’s not there 🙄

Banging on about the trains and saying Davina is going to make a complaint. Yeah, good luck with that one! Is Davina from shitter island too or is she an incomer do we know?

So I’m guessing she is such a princess she is camping on her own in the “pink princess camping” area and her friends are bunked up 2 to a tent in the normal people aka plebs area pissed up having fun and sleeping like babies. That’ll teach you to be a prima Donna you absolute fuckwit!!!
They’re all in the same area, she was screeching at them when they arrived saying ‘alright bec, it’s alright this ain’t it’

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
I take that back, they are on her story…plot twist now what could possibly be going tits up in Georgia’s life

longtimenosey

Don’t think I’ve seen the light up head band thing she bought and treated us too many many times BEFORE IOW…hmm