Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Oh and we haven't heard how her dad's getting on with the collagen, so if you could update us Georgia, that would be great. Thanks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Could she love herself anymore
Her fuckin skin, it’s the make up that slightly improves it not the £900 a year collagen
Davinas laugh 😑
Pity she doesn’t like her own kids like she loves davina

Elmoo

VIP Member
Already bickering pre 8am… that’s what happens when you have so much time on your hands G - nothing else to do but pick fights!

I had a thought today.... Hear me out.... I wonder if the Georgia we see on her stories is all a big act ... Over exaggerates everything so that it keeps the views.... Makes an arse of herself to keep the views because if she was really like that in person who in their right mind would tolerate such behaviour?

• Haha

dorisboris

God she is rank, the way she is munching on a block of cheese 🤮
She clearly has never had bad night of disturbed sleep with lots of noise, she should try a childrens ward in London for 2 weeks 😬

• Heart

hollydollydaydream

So I’m guessing she is such a princess she is camping on her own in the “pink princess camping” area and her friends are bunked up 2 to a tent in the normal people aka plebs area pissed up having fun and sleeping like babies. That’ll teach you to be a prima Donna you absolute fuckwit!!!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who hates the way she drinks from that bottle the noises she makes also with the collagen I can imagine she sucks her lips when she eats 🤢

• Sick

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
At least we are having a break from that yellow coat with holes in,
However, we are getting a daily outing of that Capri t-shirt. It’s taken over from that striped one I suppose.
It’s the summer alternative to the striped thermal one 🤢

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Well what suspicious little squeaks and chirps that can be heard in the background of the tattie Anne videos. Totally done on purpose as bait so that people ask. Poor poor things. Guess she stole the ducklings then as it sounded like young chirps.
Definitely. Wonder where she’s taken them to this time, and if she’s cruelly separated them from their mother?