Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I’ve never ever heard of her until this thread was on the feed and she’s never popped up on my FYP!

imoresume she’s not worth checking out.

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She likes the pink stuff doesnt she i love it too its amazing stuff but ive never cleans my oven racks in the bath like she does

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I followed her for the longest time im surprised shes still really popular theres only so much you can do and her house is so boring shes got 4 kids in the house and no mess its not natural

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of “spending her husbands money” as she doesn’t work. I think muddle is self employed
I’m not a fan of Laura, she gives off vibes I don’t like 😬

Bec3007

VIP Member
For her having 3 boys there’s really not an awful lot of toys in that bedroom. She’s shown the cupboard before too where she stores them and even then there’s not very much. What do the kids do all day??

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Ive re followed her and found some of her stuff interesing again and like how she cleans white trainers i gave several pairs and gave it a go and had great results i like the wilko stuff she promotes too

beefcake40

VIP Member
I like watching cleaning videos but not hers. Her voice goes through me. Just found this thread lol

mumz

VIP Member
I am sad as I love a cleaning video lol but her house is like a ultra clean film set and so greyyyyyyy
Don’t get me wrong some of her vids are quite good as I like products but shes as boring as ever

mumz

VIP Member
Just wanted to share with anyone that cares lol
Putting a duvet cover in this way has made life so much simpler
I have mastered this!!!