Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LindaaLouu

The amount of toxic wax melts and aerosol sprays she uses in her house AND in her kids rooms, even spraying the boys bedding! Is so harmful. Just asking for lung issues šŸ«

Reactions: 6
I quite liked her previously but itā€™s the same trend, hasnā€™t bothered looking for another job living off her mans wages, getting free stuff sent all the time and moaning about having to make packed lunches!

Reactions: 5

whoisme.23

Canā€™t stand her, her house is practically empty šŸ˜‚ looks like a show home not a home with kids living. Her boys bedroom has no toys that Iā€™ve seen, what do they do? Stuck to a computer or iPad all day? Sheā€™s boring

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The ā€˜this is your reminder to do your washing etcā€™ posts coupled with the smug face make me want to šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ˜…

• Haha

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She's got the usual grey boring house like all the other Hinch lovers, I feel sad for her kids the rooms are spotless and grey boring

Reactions: 4

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of ā€œspending her husbands moneyā€ as she doesnā€™t work. I think muddle is self employed
Sorry to Hijack the thread - I cannot bear Muddlethroughmummy. I fail to see how it saves much time having your pants on the floor in a pile. It literally takes 5 seconds to get them out of a drawer! Put the bags by the front door - because grabbing them off a table or having them hung on a peg by the door would obviously add half an hour to your morning routine!!!! . I imagine her to be a proper fun sponge - just chill the hell out!

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
shes boring lol
Sheā€™s a basic b*tch. Generic, grey, white gloss and crushed velvet. Guarantee her partner works in the ā€˜tradesā€™ and the boys wear football strips to birthday partyā€™s. Apologies. The type grates on me šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Whyterose27

Her man is a carpet fitter, she doesn't work anymore. She's just a typical hinch army follower.... all grey. How long till she switches to cream like mrs hinch šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3

teatalks

VIP Member
Sheā€™s got such a vain voice, Iā€™m scottish aswell but her voice genuinely goes through me sheā€™s so boring idk how anyone finds her ā€˜contentā€™ appealing

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
It takes a right knob head to set their camera up in the hallway to film themselves walking towards the washing machine. Then set it up again to film themselves loading the washing machine. I mean, good for you if thatā€™s what you want to do with your life but itā€™s not for me. I got the memo to do my washing but I ignored it and had a wine insteadšŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
She is so boring!!! Always has been though and im shocked at how many followers she has! Has to just be cos she was on it during the covid period when tiktok blew up for adults. Cos jeez she is such a boring girl

Whyterose27

She does little to no cleaning videos now her content purely consists of her dog & her image. She just laps up all the freebies she gets & doesn't respond to her followers.

Stephsteph

Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of ā€œspending her husbands moneyā€ as she doesnā€™t work. I think muddle is self employed
Laura's husband clearly has a good job If not she couldn't stay home with the kids. I don't see how that is a problem? I noticed she gets so much hate for it! Personally I love to work and make my own money.. but If it works for them then it works...

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Oh she's redecorating... I've been waiting for this, her house will be like Mrs Hinch again but neutral tones!!! Not the best combo with 3 boys & a dog that shits on the couch šŸ¤£
It absolutely will be. Hopefully she puts some colour in the boys bedroom. Looks the same colour as an operating theatre.

• Haha