Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I quite liked her previously but it’s the same trend, hasn’t bothered looking for another job living off her mans wages, getting free stuff sent all the time and moaning about having to make packed lunches!
Speaking of this, have you seen Muddlethroughmummy and lauraalicem? I really like them, especially Muddle but Laura gets a LOT of flack of “spending her husbands money” as she doesn’t work. I think muddle is self employed

Reactions: 2

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I quite liked her previously but it’s the same trend, hasn’t bothered looking for another job living off her mans wages, getting free stuff sent all the time and moaning about having to make packed lunches!
I saw her say in the comments of one of her videos that she’s waiting to start her new job

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I diddnt realise she had three boys till I read it on this thread. Is there a reason why she only shows two?
I think that other wee boy is her partners son from a previous relationship before they both meet not her son just her step son but don't think he lives with them

daes56

Her kids room makes me sad, boring black white and grey to match the house theme.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago, her content is so repetitive
Yes I agree, it’s the same stuff reposted over and over again. I’m guessing TikTok is her full time job now? I know she used to work at Sainsburys and got made redundant but I don’t recall her saying she had a new job

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Am going to unfollow her she isn't for me I find her house and her so boring, her house has no life in it grey and dull just

RainyVee

Now has a puppy & is being sent lots of freebies for it. Really pissed off, a company I've bought from for years, have sent her a load of new (gifted/free) stuff...won't be using them again 😠

RainyVee

I diddnt realise she had three boys till I read it on this thread. Is there a reason why she only shows two?
I didn't realise she had 3 either. I thought it was just her huband & 2 sons.
Mind you, her house is so beige & tidy, you'd hardly know any kid lives there.

It's her voice, the fake "posh" accent does my head in, she then ruins it with her crap grammer, saying "hubby's TOOK the boys to football" 😆.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Wonder if she makes money off TikTok now?

Whyterose27

Oh she's redecorating... I've been waiting for this, her house will be like Mrs Hinch again but neutral tones!!! Not the best combo with 3 boys & a dog that shits on the couch 🤣

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
It really irritates me how she does the Hinch thing: completing a boring cleaning task the doing the thumbs up at the end.

Whyterose27

I have followed Kayleigh for over a year now, I used to love her content & thought she was really down to earth. Since she has become so well known I feel she's changed, she doesn't upload like she used to, very rarely responds to comments or messages. All she seems to care about is spending money & letting her ego take over! I'm so disappointed. Her sister seems genuinely lovely though.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
With the amount of followers she has on TikTok I thought there would be more people on this thread..

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Sorry to Hijack the thread - I cannot bear Muddlethroughmummy. I fail to see how it saves much time having your pants on the floor in a pile. It literally takes 5 seconds to get them out of a drawer! Put the bags by the front door - because grabbing them off a table or having them hung on a peg by the door would obviously add half an hour to your morning routine!!!! . I imagine her to be a proper fun sponge - just chill the hell out!
HAHA! Now I do (and have done for years) exactly what she does but both husband and I work shifts and I work really long days. On a Monday I lay out all my sons, husbands and I’s uniforms on the bannister and we have our bags on the pegs! I tried her caddy technique years ago and that didn’t work for us!

Laura's husband clearly has a good job If not she couldn't stay home with the kids. I don't see how that is a problem? I noticed she gets so much hate for it! Personally I love to work and make my own money.. but If it works for them then it works...
Same here! I commented saying why is it an issue? My husband earns more than me, and he pays for things because that’s what you do!

I’m not a fan of Laura, she gives off vibes I don’t like 😬
is it because she lives off bacon rashers🤣

• Wow

Therealist

VIP Member

RainyVee

She’s got such a vain voice, I’m scottish aswell but her voice genuinely goes through me she’s so boring idk how anyone finds her ‘content’ appealing
I think it's because she is trying to sound "proper" & that's just not how she would normally talk.

Reactions: 1