clean honest living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, this is all a bit bloody unnecessary isn’t it? I feel horrendous for bringing this tit to anybody’s attention, my original post has now been deleted but I basically said I thought it was incredibly disrespectful to go in on someone who’s just lost a child. Any issues anybody has with CHL a)don’t need publicly airing and b)will still be there in a week, a month, a year. Nothing is that urgent or important that it needs to take focus away from the way she chooses to grieve for her son, publicly or otherwise by the way.
Let’s just let it drop now shall we? Leave poor Lorna to just get through the mammoth task of just getting through the days at the moment in the way she feels best.

Reactions: 9
I don’t see how that has anything to do with Rachael and quite frankly is none of anybody’s business. So yes, you are being incredibly insensitive and nosey.
I follow CHL also and I was also wondering how he died I dont think it's being insensitive at all, his mum chose to put it all out there about his death so the natural thing surely is to ask how he died especially so because he was so young??

Reactions: 8
This thread is nothing to do with CHL.
She is a good friend of mine and @Qwerty6337 another thread has already been closed for asking about her son. She does not wish to disclose how her son passed away, and not should she have to- people on here are strangers. She has been harassed and cyber bullied over plenty. She only shared that her son passed in the first place because she had so many messages asking if she was ok as she was offline for sometime and this is her way of grieving.

Please respect her privacy. It is no ones business.

Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t see how that has anything to do with Rachael and quite frankly is none of anybody’s business. So yes, you are being incredibly insensitive and nosey.
I don’t think you need to be so rude. His mother has put it on Instagram for the world to know - it’s only to be expected that people will wonder what’s happened. It’s a tragedy, not gossip fodder, so you are right, not right for this page at all. But you can’t expect people not to wonder when it is on her page and stories.

Reactions: 9
Can we PLEASE stop talking about CHL son.
Not only is it not to do with this thread it is SERIOUSLY distressing for CHL to keep reading about him being discussed on here. Another thread has been closed because of it.

She’s shared what she wants to share. Let’s just leave it at that.

Thank you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.