Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
Because it is no ones business how her son died, it is CHL and her family and her friends business, not for a public forum- which right not she is being hounded by a certain Instagram twat on. She also doesn’t want it shared.

The reason a. Certain someone isn’t mentioned is because they feed off attention and regularly change their name on Instagram etc and go after people when they are at their lowest, and are utterly vile about them. They do it to create drama and try to get followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t see how that has anything to do with Rachael and quite frankly is none of anybody’s business. So yes, you are being incredibly insensitive and nosey.
I don’t think you need to be so rude. His mother has put it on Instagram for the world to know - it’s only to be expected that people will wonder what’s happened. It’s a tragedy, not gossip fodder, so you are right, not right for this page at all. But you can’t expect people not to wonder when it is on her page and stories.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ, this is all a bit bloody unnecessary isn’t it? I feel horrendous for bringing this shit to anybody’s attention, my original post has now been deleted but I basically said I thought it was incredibly disrespectful to go in on someone who’s just lost a child. Any issues anybody has with CHL a)don’t need publicly airing and b)will still be there in a week, a month, a year. Nothing is that urgent or important that it needs to take focus away from the way she chooses to grieve for her son, publicly or otherwise by the way.
Let’s just let it drop now shall we? Leave poor Lorna to just get through the mammoth task of just getting through the days at the moment in the way she feels best.

Reactions: 9

Pinchme

VIP Member
I don’t see how that has anything to do with Rachael and quite frankly is none of anybody’s business. So yes, you are being incredibly insensitive and nosey.
I follow CHL also and I was also wondering how he died I dont think it's being insensitive at all, his mum chose to put it all out there about his death so the natural thing surely is to ask how he died especially so because he was so young??

Reactions: 8

Empen

VIP Member
This thread is nothing to do with CHL.
She is a good friend of mine and @Qwerty6337 another thread has already been closed for asking about her son. She does not wish to disclose how her son passed away, and not should she have to- people on here are strangers. She has been harassed and cyber bullied over plenty. She only shared that her son passed in the first place because she had so many messages asking if she was ok as she was offline for sometime and this is her way of grieving.

Please respect her privacy. It is no ones business.

Thank you.

• Heart

Coco544

VIP Member
Yes I have lost a child. Thanks for asking.
I’m very truly sorry to hear that. You have my deepest sympathies. 💔What might be the best way for one person to grieve may not be the best for another. There is no right or wrong. Just what’s right for that person

Mxhomes_

I don't think Chl should be mentioned at all on here or anyone's stories unless it's showing love and support. Ffs she's broken right now let her heal! If she wants to address things on Instagram that someone is saying about her fine! Don't come on here and start on her

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Empen

VIP Member
Can we PLEASE stop talking about CHL son.
Not only is it not to do with this thread it is SERIOUSLY distressing for CHL to keep reading about him being discussed on here. Another thread has been closed because of it.

She’s shared what she wants to share. Let’s just leave it at that.

Thank you.

Reactions: 6

Empen

VIP Member
Haha, love that! She’s desperate for the swipe up. She HUNGRY for that swipe!
And was MORE than happy to take items for her baby by all accounts. Yet she is having a go at CHL for the fact the people have decided to lovingly help her pay towards funeral costs. She NEVER asked us to do it, people did it for her because her and her son are so loved.

Reactions: 5

Empen

VIP Member
She didn't say she had argued with anyone since her son died.
She just said "the lady who's son died was being nasty..."

Make up your own minds if you find this nasty.
And have you seen the context of all these conversations or have you only seen Kayleigh’s side she has put up for her own agenda? Because I’ve heard the voice notes too, and it’s interesting what is missed out to try and make CHL look bad here just for an excuse to start drama.

It’s disgusting and frankly shouldn’t even be a discussion on here. The woman is grieving her son.

Coco544

VIP Member
The state of mind I'd be in if I'd lost one of my children would be one where the LAST place I'd be would be on a bloody phone app using Instagram.
How do you know that? Have you lost a child? Everyone handles things in their own way

Empen

VIP Member
Yes I have lost a child. Thanks for asking.
Chl has an ENORMOUS group of friends she keeps in contact with on Instagram in group chat given she is not in the country and it is the only easiest form of communication.
It has been a HUGE release for her to be able to confide in friends and talk to those she loves her hen it’s been needed.
She did not expect to unfollow some jumped up twat and then face this bullshit because of it. She wanted to share photos of her son on her PRIVATE account. Not even her CHL account by the way- he PRIVATE one. And this is what she gets.

Empen

VIP Member
CHL knew Moaning Mum was (shall we say) a difficult character and wasn't to be mentioned etc., yet chose to befriend her and share personal information about other people with her in DM's... I've also been on lives and seen screenshots of them saying they loved one another!
CHL and two other outspoken Instagrammers have also defended MM many many times for her bad behaviour in the past.

Also CHL didn't have to tell her followers her son had died, that was a choice she made and in doing so of course people are going to ask the circumstances.
She could have said there was a family bereavement and not elaborated but by doing that I doubt there would have been any fundraising.
Chl is a very dear friend who I will defend to the back teeth.
What she shares is her business.

She did not say anything overly nasty about Lou or carol, I have seen the conversation and heard the voice notes.
She was in a discussion with MM.
Regardless in all honesty what this was all about mm has NO BUSINESS in being a divk now of all times when someone is grieving. She is doing it for attention. Like she has with many other accounts in the past. That’s why she is an unmentionable on here.

It is no ones business how chls son died.

Reactions: 4
Just started following clean honest living, amazing! Seeing someone make so much sense and speak so fairly is making me even more mad about all the £5’s I sent PTWM now. How she has the nerve not to answer questions! Fuming!

Empen

VIP Member
Please keep messaging her with any points you feel are important to ANY influencer. She doesn’t hide away. ☺

Coco544

VIP Member
I think everyone should just leave CHL alone to grieve. She has enough to deal with without having people bring added stress. I think the reason she told people she had lost her son is because she was quiet and people were messaging asking if she was ok. So rather than repeat herself and relive it she obviously found it better to tell people in a story which is totally understandable.
She hasn’t asked anyone for money. TRHOH put a story up saying if anyone would like to donate towards funeral costs she would give them the link. To lose a child is hard enough without added financial strain so many people including carol wanted to help in any way they can.
I truly hope people can see beyond the drama and let her grieve in peace x

• Heart

Nellie

Chl has an ENORMOUS group of friends she keeps in contact with on Instagram in group chat given she is not in the country and it is the only easiest form of communication.
It has been a HUGE release for her to be able to confide in friends and talk to those she loves her hen it’s been needed.
She did not expect to unfollow some jumped up twat and then face this bullshit because of it. She wanted to share photos of her son on her PRIVATE account. Not even her CHL account by the way- he PRIVATE one. And this is what she gets.
"An enormous group of friends" who included Moaning Mum up until MM called her out for doing the EXACT same thing as she'd called someone else out for.
MM was on CHL's private instagram up until she then suddenly decided in the midst of her grief that she couldn't trust her.
There's all this talk above about how people act during grief but CHL obviously had the clarity of mind to work that out during this very difficult time.