clean honest living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just mean in general doing stories etc about the situation.
Yes because the one who can't be mentioned started on her for just being unfollowed, she was defending herself. She didn't have to no, but you don't know what state of mind you'd be in if you lost someone.

Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed her and the rest of them as I just think all of it is just stupid and it’s too much negativity. What I’ve said may be a pack of lies hence why I said from what I can gather.. from other Instagramers etc. I just think the whole thing is stupid and surely they all have better things to do.
I've unfollowed them all too.
Totally agree.

I think everyone should just leave CHL alone to grieve. She has enough to deal with without having people bring added stress. I think the reason she told people she had lost her son is because she was quiet and people were messaging asking if she was ok. So rather than repeat herself and relive it she obviously found it better to tell people in a story which is totally understandable.
She hasn’t asked anyone for money. TRHOH put a story up saying if anyone would like to donate towards funeral costs she would give them the link. To lose a child is hard enough without added financial strain so many people including carol wanted to help in any way they can.
I truly hope people can see beyond the drama and let her grieve in peace x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think Chl should be mentioned at all on here or anyone's stories unless it's showing love and support. Ffs she's broken right now let her heal! If she wants to address things on Instagram that someone is saying about her fine! Don't come on here and start on her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes because the one who can't be mentioned started on her for just being unfollowed, she was defending herself. She didn't have to no, but you don't know what state of mind you'd be in if you lost someone.
The state of mind I'd be in if I'd lost one of my children would be one where the LAST place I'd be would be on a bloody phone app using Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She didn't say she had argued with anyone since her son died.
She just said "the lady who's son died was being nasty..."

Make up your own minds if you find this nasty.
And have you seen the context of all these conversations or have you only seen Kayleigh’s side she has put up for her own agenda? Because I’ve heard the voice notes too, and it’s interesting what is missed out to try and make CHL look bad here just for an excuse to start drama.

It’s disgusting and frankly shouldn’t even be a discussion on here. The woman is grieving her son.

Reactions: 5
I think everyone should just leave CHL alone to grieve. She has enough to deal with without having people bring added stress. I think the reason she told people she had lost her son is because she was quiet and people were messaging asking if she was ok. So rather than repeat herself and relive it she obviously found it better to tell people in a story which is totally understandable.
She hasn’t asked anyone for money. TRHOH put a story up saying if anyone would like to donate towards funeral costs she would give them the link. To lose a child is hard enough without added financial strain so many people including carol wanted to help in any way they can.
I truly hope people can see beyond the drama and let her grieve in peace x
I apologise, I am in no way being nasty about her putting stories up about her son etc. Or judging the lady for accepting donations from Carol or anyone. I find the whole drama with everyone silly and should be put to bed x

And have you seen the context of all these conversations or have you only seen Kayleigh’s side she has put up for her own agenda? Because I’ve heard the voice notes too, and it’s interesting what is missed out to try and make CHL look bad here just for an excuse to start drama.

It’s disgusting and frankly shouldn’t even be a discussion on here. The woman is grieving her son.
I'm sorry for the woman of course I am but as long as the thread is open of course people are going to discuss it.

The state of mind I'd be in if I'd lost one of my children would be one where the LAST place I'd be would be on a bloody phone app using Instagram.
How do you know that? Have you lost a child? Everyone handles things in their own way

Yes I have lost a child. Thanks for asking.
I’m very truly sorry to hear that. You have my deepest sympathies. 💔What might be the best way for one person to grieve may not be the best for another. There is no right or wrong. Just what’s right for that person

Reactions: 8
Maybe you wouldn't be on Instagram, maybe you would because that's where alot of your support is and friends, but how would you feel if less then 2 weeks after your son died, you go online and see all these comments about you?

Reactions: 2
Maybe you wouldn't be on Instagram, maybe you would because that's where alot of your support is and friends, but how would you feel if less then 2 weeks after your son died, you go online and see all these comments about you?
Why are you asking her that? You’re not liking the comments about the other lady so don’t go in on someone else who’s lost a child that’s nasty.

Why are you asking her that? You’re not liking the comments about the other lady so don’t go in on someone else who’s lost a child that’s nasty.
I'm talking about this whole thread and Chl not the particular poster.

Well if I'd spoken badly about someone to a person who couldn't be trusted then I'd expect a backlash from it.
Unfortunately that's life.

Chl has an ENORMOUS group of friends she keeps in contact with on Instagram in group chat given she is not in the country and it is the only easiest form of communication.
It has been a HUGE release for her to be able to confide in friends and talk to those she loves her hen it’s been needed.
She did not expect to unfollow some jumped up twit and then face this bullshit because of it. She wanted to share photos of her son on her PRIVATE account. Not even her CHL account by the way- he PRIVATE one. And this is what she gets.

Chl has an ENORMOUS group of friends she keeps in contact with on Instagram in group chat given she is not in the country and it is the only easiest form of communication.
It has been a HUGE release for her to be able to confide in friends and talk to those she loves her hen it’s been needed.
She did not expect to unfollow some jumped up twit and then face this bullshit because of it. She wanted to share photos of her son on her PRIVATE account. Not even her CHL account by the way- he PRIVATE one. And this is what she gets.
"An enormous group of friends" who included Moaning Mum up until MM called her out for doing the EXACT same thing as she'd called someone else out for.
MM was on CHL's private instagram up until she then suddenly decided in the midst of her grief that she couldn't trust her.
There's all this talk above about how people act during grief but CHL obviously had the clarity of mind to work that out during this very difficult time.

Reactions: 4
"An enormous group of friends" who included Moaning Mum up until MM called her out for doing the EXACT same thing as she'd called someone else out for.
MM was on CHL's private instagram up until she then suddenly decided in the midst of her grief that she couldn't trust her.
There's all this talk above about how people act during grief but CHL obviously had the clarity of mind to work that out during this very difficult time.
You must make money with knowing how people think or why they happened. So judgy.

Ah bore off you. I used to speak to mm now I can't stand her so what? Loads of us have friends we used to speak to now don't what's your bleeping point? Just leave it all now I don't wanna see one more thing about Chl unless it's support

You must make money with knowing how people think or why they happened. So judgy.

Says you!
I wasn't the least bit interested in Carol giving Lou money, she could have bought her a house and a car for all I cared.
I didn't even buy or make a t-shirt about it! 🤣

Ah bore off you. I used to speak to mm now I can't stand her so what? Loads of us have friends we used to speak to now don't what's your bleeping point? Just leave it all now I don't wanna see one more thing about Chl unless it's support
No need for swearing is there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.