clean honest living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x
CHL HAS no beef. She unfollowed someone and that someone couldn’t stand it and made much ado about nothing.

Reactions: 2
The beef seems to be the moaning one and she seems to be arguing with everyone and I cant work out who or why but I know this page is involved as she mentioned it x

Reactions: 1
Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x
Same! I want to know why we can't talk about this woman!

It is heartbreaking that her son has died, but I don't understand the secrecy behind saying how?

Reactions: 3
Because it is no ones business how her son died, it is CHL and her family and her friends business, not for a public forum- which right not she is being hounded by a certain Instagram twit on. She also doesn’t want it shared.

The reason a. Certain someone isn’t mentioned is because they feed off attention and regularly change their name on Instagram etc and go after people when they are at their lowest, and are utterly vile about them. They do it to create drama and try to get followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The beef seems to be the moaning one and she seems to be arguing with everyone and I cant work out who or why but I know this page is involved as she mentioned it x

From what I can gather the lady who’s son died was being nasty about carol and going in on Lou for allowing carol to gift her things etc. Carol gifted the lady some money which went towards a flower thing or something to do with the lads funeral. The account who is ‘moaning’ so to speak is saying how can you call carol and slag her off slag lou off accepting x y and z but you’re now happily taking her money.

I think what’s happened is very sad could not imagine losing my son. But I also think stop arguing on the bloody internet you’re a grown women they are are if my son had just died it would not be high on my priority list to argue on a social media site with people I didn’t know. I just find it odd and that people need to get a life. If you don’t want the drama etc, delete your account.

From what I can gather the lady who’s son died was being nasty about carol and going in on Lou for allowing carol to gift her things etc. Carol gifted the lady some money which went towards a flower thing or something to do with the lads funeral. The account who is ‘moaning’ so to speak is saying how can you call carol and slag her off slag lou off accepting x y and z but you’re now happily taking her money.

I think what’s happened is very sad could not imagine losing my son. But I also think stop arguing on the bloody internet you’re a grown women they are are if my son had just died it would not be high on my priority list to argue on a social media site with people I didn’t know. I just find it odd and that people need to get a life. If you don’t want the drama etc, delete your account.
CHL didn’t ask for money. I’ve never known CHL to be “nasty” in that way. She isn’t “happily” getting money for her dead son. That is MM’s twist on it. Carol just happened to donate. CHL asked her and was one of MANY curious people why Carol kept buying Lou stuff, MM was the most outspoken, mean person about Carol. MM is just clutching at anything to make CHL look bad merely because CHL unfollowed her. Unfollowed her. Not arguing, unfollowing to avoid drama. CHL has not engaged any drama, it’s all one sided.

Carol already said she was a forgiving type and does not want involved, no matter how hard MM tries to slag CHL, at a vile, disgusting time. M cannot be talked about because she is the most vile instagrammer out there. Why not go be her friend, then unfollow her, see what happens to you. Mm’s drama will follow you whether you like it or not. Half her followers are only there because they are terrified to unfollow.

Because it is no ones business how her son died, it is CHL and her family and her friends business, not for a public forum- which right not she is being hounded by a certain Instagram twit on. She also doesn’t want it shared.

The reason a. Certain someone isn’t mentioned is because they feed off attention and regularly change their name on Instagram etc and go after people when they are at their lowest, and are utterly vile about them. They do it to create drama and try to get followers.
CHL knew Moaning Mum was (shall we say) a difficult character and wasn't to be mentioned etc., yet chose to befriend her and share personal information about other people with her in DM's... I've also been on lives and seen screenshots of them saying they loved one another!
CHL and two other outspoken Instagrammers have also defended MM many many times for her bad behaviour in the past.

Also CHL didn't have to tell her followers her son had died, that was a choice she made and in doing so of course people are going to ask the circumstances.
She could have said there was a family bereavement and not elaborated but by doing that I doubt there would have been any fundraising.

Last edited:
Well she mentioned her son died, that doesn’t mean she has to give every detail. Ask away, doesn’t mean you have a right to know or will get to. I asked her and she told me in PM’s.

Once again for the hard of hearing, CHL NEVER asked for donations or fundraising. Her son was mentioned after her insta went dark for a few days. Sounds like you are fishing for MM.

She isn’t the first or only to be fooled my MM, lots of people eating their words on that now! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well she mentioned her son died, that doesn’t mean she has to give every detail. Ask away, doesn’t mean you have a right to know or will get to. I asked her and she told me in PM’s.

Once again for the hard of hearing, CHL NEVER asked for donations or fundraising. Her son was mentioned after her insta went dark for a few days. Sounds like you are fishing for MM.

She isn’t the first or only to be fooled my MM, lots of people eating their words on that now! 😂
I don't even know who this MM is, let alone be fishing for her. I've searched her on Instagram but can't find her at all. I was only asking out of concern, not fishing. I don't even know of any drama happening. All I know is what I've seen on CHL stories.

My heart breaks for her & she doesn't need hate from this person right now.

CHL knew Moaning Mum was (shall we say) a difficult character and wasn't to be mentioned etc., yet chose to befriend her and share personal information about other people with her in DM's... I've also been on lives and seen screenshots of them saying they loved one another!
CHL and two other outspoken Instagrammers have also defended MM many many times for her bad behaviour in the past.

Also CHL didn't have to tell her followers her son had died, that was a choice she made and in doing so of course people are going to ask the circumstances.
She could have said there was a family bereavement and not elaborated but by doing that I doubt there would have been any fundraising.
Chl is a very dear friend who I will defend to the back teeth.
What she shares is her business.

She did not say anything overly nasty about Lou or carol, I have seen the conversation and heard the voice notes.
She was in a discussion with MM.
Regardless in all honesty what this was all about mm has NO BUSINESS in being a divk now of all times when someone is grieving. She is doing it for attention. Like she has with many other accounts in the past. That’s why she is an unmentionable on here.

It is no ones business how chls son died.

Reactions: 4
CHL didn’t ask for money. I’ve never known CHL to be “nasty” in that way. She isn’t “happily” getting money for her dead son. That is MM’s twist on it. Carol just happened to donate. CHL asked her and was one of MANY curious people why Carol kept buying Lou stuff, MM was the most outspoken, mean person about Carol. MM is just clutching at anything to make CHL look bad merely because CHL unfollowed her. Unfollowed her. Not arguing, unfollowing to avoid drama. CHL has not engaged any drama, it’s all one sided.

Carol already said she was a forgiving type and does not want involved, no matter how hard MM tries to slag CHL, at a vile, disgusting time. M cannot be talked about because she is the most vile instagrammer out there. Why not go be her friend, then unfollow her, see what happens to you. Mm’s drama will follow you whether you like it or not. Half her followers are only there because they are terrified to unfollow.
Just as it's none of our business why her son died it's also not our business why Carol chose to buy Lou stuff.
I am certainly NOT a fan of MM and I agree she was outspoken about the gifts Lou got but equally as bad were the people who went out and designed t-shirts (the profits of which go to a woman's mental health charity) with "Carol bought me this t-shirt #gifted" and which CHL advertised and did a Swipe Up to.

Chl is a very dear friend who I will defend to the back teeth.
What she shares is her business.

She did not say anything overly nasty about Lou or carol, I have seen the conversation and heard the voice notes.
She was in a discussion with MM.
Regardless in all honesty what this was all about mm has NO BUSINESS in being a divk now of all times when someone is grieving. She is doing it for attention. Like she has with many other accounts in the past. That’s why she is an unmentionable on here.

It is no ones business how chls son died.
Obvs you and I have seen totally different screenshots!
It seems to me that it's OK for MM to be a div to everyone else but as soon as she starts being a div to the Instagram hierarchy then she's shunned.

She hasn't argued with anyone since her son died? So I don't know what your looking at

I’ve unfollowed her and the rest of them as I just think all of it is just stupid and it’s too much negativity. What I’ve said may be a pack of lies hence why I said from what I can gather.. from other Instagramers etc. I just think the whole thing is stupid and surely they all have better things to do.

She didn't say she had argued with anyone since her son died.
She just said "the lady who's son died was being nasty..."
Yes she said this. And Chl has not argued with anyone since her son died.

I know I don't find this very nice.
Maybe not, but it was months ago. They have forgotten it and forgiven it so why does that mean she shouldn't donate towards Chl? She never asked for money she never asked for anything.

Attachments

Yes she said this. And Chl has not argued with anyone since her son died.
OK, so she hasn't "argued" but she's given it air time on her stories.
That's where I saw it, and if I hadn't seen it there I'd have been none the wiser.
I think that's what she poster was getting at but I'll let her clarify.

OK, so she hasn't "argued" but she's given it air time on her stories.
That's where I saw it, and if I hadn't seen it there I'd have been none the wiser.
I think that's what she poster was getting at but I'll let her clarify.
^ that’s what I meant, thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.