Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe so much for this one
I see his shoes that you wouldn't wear to take your bin out cos you would die of embarrassment has made it into the papers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean 🙈😂😁. She has to be trolling. Surely nobody could be that vacuous.
Oh she is. She had a story up during Covid saying she was “going back to the simple life” (which she filmed in her mansion) and was “declustering” and cleaning out the house- I think you meant “decluttering” love…. Not “declustering” 😂😳😆Good thing she’s pretty cause she doesn’t seem to have much goin on upstairs god love her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lol, there's literally nothing going on in this one's head except for how she looks. It's really weird, this is the behaviour of a teenager, she has to be close to 40 and not a day passes that she doesn't post multiple selfies or videos of her admiring herself. She just can't resist the urge, could she not just have done that video of the "views" without getting her in it, like you could see nothing else only her. Its so boring at this stage, claudine we know you have a model's figure, blonde extensions and Louis Vuitton clothes, we get it. But there's honestly more to life and more to the world. I nearly find it fascinating although tragic too how self absorbed and in love with herself she is.

Reactions: 15
It’s funny because she ticks a lot of conventionally attractive boxes but she just isn’t attractive. Maybe it’s the vanity. It’s very off putting

Reactions: 5
Lol, there's literally nothing going on in this one's head except for how she looks. It's really weird, this is the behaviour of a teenager, she has to be close to 40 and not a day passes that she doesn't post multiple selfies or videos of her admiring herself. She just can't resist the urge, could she not just have done that video of the "views" without getting her in it, like you could see nothing else only her. Its so boring at this stage, claudine we know you have a model's figure, blonde extensions and Louis Vuitton clothes, we get it. But there's honestly more to life and more to the world. I nearly find it fascinating although tragic too how self absorbed and in love with herself she is.
Spot on.

Reactions: 3
Is she ever at home🤔 Follows Robbie every where….
Getting over the fear of flying in a helicopter… really!!

Reactions: 4
I live near her and have never seen her with the kids ever. I've seen Robbie alright but it's usually the grandparents with them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just thinking, I’d bet Robbie would love to be going off on these football trips on his on for some peace and quiet! 😂😂 how can she justify going away on two back to back trips without her kids, she doesn’t need to be there. Dubai then Monaco ffs! I know it’s been said before but she’s just so tone deaf. People can’t afford to feed their children and heat there homes and her SM is so ostentatious and flashy. I’m not saying she has to live in rags etc but tone it down a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 7