Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me it’s a parody account, the video in the buggy. It’s like she thinks she’s taking a photo but it’s a video 😂

Reactions: 2
With most of Ireland shocked and disgusted at the news of poor Aishling Murphy could she not just for one day refrain from putting up vain vacuous photos of herself. Just one day to reflect on something else.

Reactions: 17
With most of Ireland shocked and disgusted at the news of poor Aishling Murphy could she not just for one day refrain from putting up vain vacuous photos of herself. Just one day to reflect on something else.
I was thinking the same. So shallow and self absorbed.

Reactions: 6
Thinking the same since yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Christ she’s insufferable, the same thing over and over. Just shows any posting about poor Aisling is for show and cause others are doing it and not out of respect or she might stop the incessant, vain posting of herself for one bloody day 😡

Reactions: 10
I went for a look as I don't follow her but how many times a day can you put up a photo of yourself for likes without even your closest friends getting absolutely sick of you. I'd be mortified. It's not as if she's even influencing fashion. Anything she wears is totally aspirational. What little there is of it anyway! She must be extremely insecure.

Reactions: 7
I'd love to give her a make over ! That hair 🤐it needs about 10 inches of it and a wack of toner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s like an auld one uploading the same photo ten times. Here’s me, here’s me again, there’s me, that’s me, me, oh me again, and me, me, me again, and finally me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to give her a make over ! That hair 🤐it needs about 10 inches of it and a wack of toner!
That one needs a make under... I think it looks hideous to be dolled up like that all of the time, I hate that dated footballers wives look. She's the type that thinks you have to be bright blonde and slim to be attractive.

Reactions: 13
Irish shity bloggers are obsessed with Dubai at the moment 😅 If you haven't been or haven't got it booked are you even alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been, its a case of been there, done that. I won't be returning. Not my thing.

Reactions: 6
A grid post with 8 almost identical selfies. 8!!!!! I've never seen this level of vanity before, she cannot take the camera off herself. It's actually sad how much time she spends admiring herself. The tackiness of her😂L O U I S V U I T O N plastered on every item she has on her, she's so extra.

Reactions: 14
He always looks embarrassed in her videos!
There was absolutely no reason for her to be with him on that trip.

Reactions: 7
Shes stuck in a timezone of 2000
Her clothes are tacky , her hair is brassy , she doesn't look classy 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A grid post with 8 almost identical selfies. 8!!!!! I've never seen this level of vanity before, she cannot take the camera off herself. It's actually sad how much time she spends admiring herself. The tackiness of her😂L O U I S V U I T O N plastered on every item she has on her, she's so extra.
If it was a 15 year old girl there would be some excuse!!

Shes stuck in a timezone of 2000
Her clothes are tacky , her hair is brassy , she doesn't look classy 😅
Thread title please!

Reactions: 9
I always wonder are these endless videos of herself taken in real time, or posted a few days/weeks after. Robbie is sitting in a Sky Sports studio in London since this morning…so did he fly in from Dubai last night??

Reactions: 3
She has to be half cut uploading some of that! We've all been there taking 100 selfie's when we're hammered!

• Haha
Reactions: 5