Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she live? She certainly does not seem to be home much but surely she has to be for school etc for boys

Reactions: 3
Where does she live? She certainly does not seem to be home much but surely she has to be for school etc for boys
She lives in the former gated (No longer as the management company went bust) Abington in Malahide. Former residence include Ronan and Yvonne Keating. I’ve been on it a few times and it’s soul less. Unfinished houses on site in some parts and horrible railings around it.

Reactions: 2
Is there any truth that the ex soccer player that was arrested is allegedly Robbie Keane

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That’s some of the worst photoshop I’ve ever seen, up there with Faces by Grace and her size 8 waist in every grid post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The most activity Claudine's thread has had in a long time and it wasn't even about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am surprised she didn’t turn the camera on herself & start smirking away. She is one absolute bimbo!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God I really feel sorry for poor Robbie, he obviously has no clothes for himself so he had to rob the child’s Confirmation suit and shoes 🤣. I have to say he always dresses terrible with his cropped trousers and manky white soled rubber dollies some of us had in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel bad for him too 🤣🤣
What he lacks in wardrobe he certainly makes up in patience. I’m amazed how calm he is with her non stop photos and the videos she takes of herself it’s exhausting even watching the clips, imagine having to pose for the pictures and take them of her I would be on a slow boat to China by now if I was him

• Haha
Reactions: 11