Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last week she flys to London in a private jet .
This week she gets sent Penneys Toyshow pjs ,.really .
Didn't think our Claudine was a Penneys girl.
Shame on her and even more shame that Paul Marchant for gifting them
I thought proceeds to those pjs go to Temple street hospital .
I dislike her even more after seen her stories today

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So last week she flys to London in a private jet .
This week she gets sent Penneys Toyshow pjs ,.really .
Didn't think our Claudine was a Penneys girl.
Shame on her and even more shame that Paul Marchant for gifting them
I thought proceeds to those pjs go to Temple street hospital .
I dislike her even more after seen her stories today
She’s the only ma I know that stands in front of her children for a toy show PJ photo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought it was really crass to post her kids Santa presents all laid out like that. The tone deafness is strong with this one.

Reactions: 9
She's raging he interrupted her bath. Ha ha ha serves her right she's some odd ball having a bath in the middle of the day on St Stephens day!

Reactions: 3
Have to laugh- her out showing off her new dress .., the exact same one Pippa wore a few weeks ago.. and apparently her Mum got it for her!! What total BS!!

• Haha
Have to laugh- her out showing off her new dress .., the exact same one Pippa wore a few weeks ago.. and apparently her Mum got it for her!! What total BS!!
As if her mother isn't on her payroll and wasn't instructed to get it. Nothing original about this one. How many times did she repost congratulations on that "charitable" fundraiser they did during the week? She couldn't spell altruism.

As if her mother isn't on her payroll and wasn't instructed to get it. Nothing original about this one. How many times did she repost congratulations on that "charitable" fundraiser they did during the week? She couldn't spell altruism.
She’s pretty but not exactly the sharpest tool in the box

Reactions: 6
Shes just bloody delighted with herself 😄 tbh I really enjoy her insta stories, they make me laugh so much 😆
I know what you mean, she’s pretty harmless, compared to some others, if extremely ostentatious . Shes like my old mum taking videos instead of photos and just smiling inanely!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So busy hahahhaahah I can't cope with people who are constantly dressed up like Where's yer ma leggings and hoody

Reactions: 1
In fairness she does have a fab figure and pair of legs but that doesn’t mean she can’t occasionally wear a nice trousers instead of skirts up her arse.

Reactions: 7