Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudine seems to be talked about on other threads, so though I'd creat one about her

Reactions: 13
I get the impression that she thinks she is stunning, when she is so dated and tacky looking. She looks like she should be on TOWIE. Her style is so ten years ago. It makes me laugh when she’s videoing something and she has the camera pointed towards herself and all you can see is her big head admiring herself on camera and not a thing in the background. The whole family are the epitome of tacky notions

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had to look twice, Is she trying to look like Rosanna Davidson? The kids & hubbie look so uncomfortable in all the pics and videos, I find it sad to watch, everything is so staged with no real emotion, she is a dreadful representation for women for her boys, they will grow up thinking women are brain dead show ponies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched, is the young lad in the Lifestyle ad? Good it’s all so ott and cringe!

Reactions: 6
Did ye watch the video of the confirmation?? Dunno did she think it was his wedding. Cringe stuff.

Reactions: 15
Just watched, is the young lad in the Lifestyle ad? Good it’s all so ott and cringe!
Yeah he did some modelling of clothes for them last year and was in some of the photos in the stores too. I’m sure if Robbie wasn’t a footballer they wouldn’t be with each other. It seems to be all about her family and brother etc, his family never seem to get a look in

Reactions: 14
The confirmation was so ott,not what the day is supposed to be about,each to there own but i think it was vulgar

Reactions: 11
You’d think it’d be about something the young lad would want, like a gaming van or something. Not sitting down in a hotel like that.

Reactions: 8
Did that poor boy enjoy his day even ? Stuck in a dark room with no doubt a rent a crowd and no one even his own age to talk to . The boy has no interest in moet and 5 star dining and I’m sure would have loved a normal burger . It was his day after all but somehow she thought it was hers!!

Reactions: 18
Absolute cringe between the speech about courage and then the Ma in the background acting like an 18 year old getting locked! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That confirmation was for one person only. Claudia!!!! She is an absolute dose, mortified for her and that cringefest. There was about 10 people there! And the speech does she think they are famous or something? Eh you are far from it! Hilarious 😩🙄😆

It was the camera recording herself with the saxophone player in the background that got me!!! Very Suzanne Jackson circa 5 years ago!!!

My God after the confirmation vanity now she is posing on the back of a golf cart in Dubai. This one has serious delusions of herself. How vain & shallow can one person be?

Reactions: 16
I've been following this gem for awhile, absolutely cannot get enough of the car crash stories, I DIE watching them, bleeping hilarious, would recommend 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the confirmation highlight is so embarrassingly desperate. The walking in like a bride and groom, the speech, the messages from daddy’s famous friends. Delighted for her that she thinks covid is behind her but unfortunately she’s stuck in the noughties with the Celtic tiger sized notions.

Jaysus this one......looked down her grid and there is a video they are on holidays somewhere.....its a video of her and the two kids walking towards Robbie who I assume is recording the video. Sweet jebus I was nearly hiding behind the couch w9th second hand embarrassment watching it. It's so cringe who bloody does that 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jaysus this one......looked down her grid and there is a video they are on holidays somewhere.....its a video of her and the two kids walking towards Robbie who I assume is recording the video. Sweet jebus I was nearly hiding behind the couch w9th second hand embarrassment watching it. It's so cringe who bloody does that 😱😱😱
Oh claudine does that, ALL THE TIME! 🤣🤣 the videos are batshit, just gazing down the camera, wobbly most of the time, making people uncomfortable, she does it all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh claudine does that, ALL THE TIME! 🤣🤣 the videos are batshit, just gazing down the camera, wobbly most of the time, making people uncomfortable, she does it all 🤣🤣
It's mad!!! If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Although she probably wouldn't id say she has never had chocolate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's mad!!! If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Although she probably wouldn't id say she has never had chocolate!!!
She is teeny tiny irl and in fairness, pleasant to talk to. Also, fuckin gaaaarjuss. But the insta stories, someone take the phone off the woman immediately 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Claudine is a twit so self absorbed.
Robbie is so down to earth and comes from such a normal family. She wouldn't be with him if he wasn't famous .
Robbie Jnr 's confo was ridiculous . Poor kid sitting bored on his phone at his own party
I'm cringing looking at her stories from Dubai

Reactions: 15