Claudia Sulewski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why she flushed her "career" as a youtuber down the toilet just to party with celebrities. Her bills must be largely covered by Finneas. Her team must be furious.

In 2020, she was like "I'm an entrepreneur, and I have a secret project! bla bla bla" which she teased so much...And now...it just...doesn't exist...?

Reactions: 4
I have no idea why she flushed her "career" as a youtuber down the toilet just to party with celebrities. Her bills must be largely covered by Finneas. Her team must be furious.

In 2020, she was like "I'm an entrepreneur, and I have a secret project! bla bla bla" which she teased so much...And now...it just...doesn't exist...?
oh my gosh i totally forgot that even existed!!
her youtube "career" seems like a lifetime ago

good for her *eye roll* that she can live off of doing sporadic paid ads on instagram but let's be honest - her acting career is going nowhere, not to mention she probably wouldn't have gotten these connections without being finneas's girlfriend

she better hope her and finneas works out because what's her back up? she'll have no one to bankroll her life

Reactions: 1
oh my gosh i totally forgot that even existed!!
her youtube "career" seems like a lifetime ago

good for her *eye roll* that she can live off of doing sporadic paid ads on instagram but let's be honest - her acting career is going nowhere, not to mention she probably wouldn't have gotten these connections without being finneas's girlfriend

she better hope her and finneas works out because what's her back up? she'll have no one to bankroll her life
Right. She's essentially lost her initial youtube audience (or is on thin ice, most people complaining/done with her lack of interest in youtube...) She just ignores anything awkward she does. She ignored all the people who ask why she took down all the podcast episodes. She has Billie's fans, now. But when Finneas dumps her, they will lose interest in her, too.
And she'll be older and left with no platform.

Right. She's essentially lost her initial youtube audience (or is on thin ice, most people complaining/done with her lack of interest in youtube...) She just ignores anything awkward she does. She ignored all the people who ask why she took down all the podcast episodes. She has Billie's fans, now. But when Finneas dumps her, they will lose interest in her, too.
And she'll be older and left with no platform.
why DID she delete the podcast? 🤔

I remember a while back they said they didn't make much money from it. So I'm assuming they ditched it so she could spent time making paid insta ads instead.

• Haha
It was incredibly compromising, and they had a fake "Black Lives Matter" moment where they said "We are only ever going to talk about these issues, and moving forward, we are going to sprinkle in some of our day to day lives, but there issues really matter to us, and NEED TO BE TALKED ABOUT!"

...And 2 episodes later, it was over. They were back to talking about mindless tv shows and instagram, and seemed to have forgotten about the whole thing. It was extremely disappointing.

They discussed a lot of personal issues (remember the one about Finneas going down on her and she didn’t realise she’d left her tampon in?) and it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they were encouraged to take the podcast down by Bill/Finn’s management as Finneas’ star was rising by that point.
I remember Claudia also saying at one point that once covid hit, they had nothing really to talk about on the podcast because they spent all day every day together at home. I think the culmination of several factors led to the podcast disappearing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So, for a while, on her instagram account, a lot of her followers have no profile picture, and are "private" accounts from India, have profile names like "
flyhnp"
and have like 00 followers. She officially has a lot of bots in her "2M" followers.

She posted a vid of her "destressing" at the spa...on tik tok....and people commented: "Wow. So this is what you do instead of making videos for youtube. Okay." and also called her out for mooching off of her rich boyfriend. "What are you stressed about? living off your rich boyfriend's money while you no longer do anything or create youtube content or seemingly working at all since 2021?" She DELETED the post. Instead of addressing it.
She thought she could ditch her YT community and transfer to TIKTOK seamlessly without even announcing it or ruffling feathers....But, no. People are calling her out for being lazy and entitled, and, she (of course) i being an entitled princess and not happy about it. That elephant in the room is getting big.

Reactions: 4
I mean what did she expect? I heard that Billie was playing at fête de la musique this year and was betting on Claudia tagging along with her and Finneas. Lo and behold, she posted something about 48 hours in Paris or something. Basically all she does is tag along to whatever Finneas is doing, is she seriously going to spend the rest of her life being someone's +1?

Reactions: 7