Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noinstafame

I am still shocked at how much she and Billie look alike. I found it so weird when she started dating finneas, like can he see she looks like his sister?

Reactions: 14

hermoinelestrange

her style is becoming more and more like a trailer trash..
yk those tweets/tiktoks that say ''is this outfit really good or is it just that a skinny person is wearing it/ is it fashion or is she just skinny'' i feel like this applies to her 100%. A lot of her outfits are using ''skinny'' as an accessory.

Reactions: 14

dissolved

I was shocked to find out he's like 23 years old- he looks so much older! (though acts like a teenager for sure).

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
Hi guys, created a thread for Claudia Sulewski/beyond beauty star. There used to be a thread on GG that used to get some action back in the day and thought that it would be good to start again here.

After being a follower of hers for years and now seeing her date obnoxious Finneas (Billie Eilish’s brother) can’t believe how unhealthy she looks and how she literally does nothing!

sapphirerain149

Not sure if anyone is even following this thread anymore but wow, I looked at her Instagram today for the first time in ages and I’m really shocked at how much weight she has lost. What particularly shocked me was how thin/gaunt her face looks now - she has no healthy ‘fullness’ to her face now and it doesn’t suit her. As a result her teeth are now looking too big for her face. In my opinion she looks far too skinny, and she actually seems to kind of be showing off her skinniness these days. It’s not great. I’m worried for her and I hope she eats properly.

• Sad

batbanana

You guys... Her weight has dropped drastically and I get major "i love how skinny i am" vibes from her. So triggering o_O

Reactions: 7

shoooook

I mean what did she expect? I heard that Billie was playing at fête de la musique this year and was betting on Claudia tagging along with her and Finneas. Lo and behold, she posted something about 48 hours in Paris or something. Basically all she does is tag along to whatever Finneas is doing, is she seriously going to spend the rest of her life being someone's +1?

Reactions: 7
They discussed a lot of personal issues (remember the one about Finneas going down on her and she didn’t realise she’d left her tampon in?) and it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they were encouraged to take the podcast down by Bill/Finn’s management as Finneas’ star was rising by that point.
I remember Claudia also saying at one point that once covid hit, they had nothing really to talk about on the podcast because they spent all day every day together at home. I think the culmination of several factors led to the podcast disappearing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Beckah

The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!" And been supper excited about it when it became a thing. This seems like Finneas's property though, not hers. And something she can't have decoration control over or can't really use in her content openly. When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.

She seems to wish to be more private since she finally got a role in that indie movie in June? All effort has gone out the window. She just goes grocery shopping and puts the camera on the shelf to show off her skinny body in an ugly outfit....like....what even is this? Why would people want to watch someone shop? She's probably reduced to this type of content as she probably can't ever film around Billie, although Finneas seems to "enjoy it". She must come off as a groupie in Finneas's circle? Like it's just celebrities who want to chill in private and she's pulling out her camera...and she would need the "rights" or "consent" to publish something featuring them? I can imagine that being annoying. It's sad, but I don't think the future looks bright for Claudia. She's shrinking away, and not coming up with any new interesting projects or tutorials. She's totally making herself boring and small in Finneas's shadow...Hopefully she finds her strength, weither that means ending the relationship or not!
I never thought of it like this, you've got a really interesting point. I always thought that Claudia liked having Finneas pop up in her vlogs and in the background because I feel like she places a lot of her value on being a famous musicians girlfriend and just in general loves flaunting their relationship. Being in a relationship with him is like 70% of her personality now

kimonocray

I've watched Claudia for YEARS. She was one of the YouTubers who was unique, funny and had brains. Super hardworking, organized, self-growth oriented. She was always private about her relationships so I don't know the pattern she gets herself into when it comes to that but being with finneas - I don't know man. who am I to judge?

But from outside perspective she is very isolated from her friends and that's no bueno for someone who is extroverted and social butterfly like her.

if I had to take a guess I would say they will break up eventually. and she will learn so much from it and restart her growth journey

melmellie

I loved Claudia SO much and I fully understand changing as you grow but girl is actually UNHEALTHLY.

minniemoo42

When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.
YESSSS I felt this too. Such a power move. Like, give the gal some privacy, she is clearly in the middle of doing her job and secondly, why be in frame? The dynamic between these two feels so weird. I also felt during this same segment she wasn't her usual self, you can feel that she is self conscious.

batbanana

She doesn't even put effort into Youtube anymore. Short, bland videos about the most boring parts of her life while she could be vlogging touring with her BF (btw YUCK), going out and all of the fun. In her latest video, about Halloween, she forgot to vlog the Halloween party. I mean... 😒

oniongarlictomato

There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢
Sorry for quoting an old post but I think this is one of, if not the worst things I've read on here. You take that shit to grave, not publicly boast about it - not to mention she could've DIED from toxic shock jfc what an idiot

Reactions: 4

francesslaps

I think it‘s so pathetic how she went along to the Oscars with Finneas & Billie, just to get „glam“ by a glam team and to maybe meet some people for her acting career. AND after Finneas & Billie won their Oscar, Claudia didn‘t even say a word about it on Social Media. She literally only posted several pics of her outfit and her „glam“ and her posing by the red carpet. It‘s literally only about her looks for her. I‘m sure she supported them irl but coming along as a +1 to the Oscars and not even congratulating Billie or Finn - the people who dragged her along to begin with - is such a new level of being self-absorbed. What the hell is wrong with her? Also, I think her community is so cringe. How is she a role model? Because she‘s so „organized“ - dude, this woman is home 24/7 putting snippets of her „perfect“ little life into a collage. It‘s so obviously not real.

So, for a while, on her instagram account, a lot of her followers have no profile picture, and are "private" accounts from India, have profile names like "
flyhnp"
and have like 00 followers. She officially has a lot of bots in her "2M" followers.

She posted a vid of her "destressing" at the spa...on tik tok....and people commented: "Wow. So this is what you do instead of making videos for youtube. Okay." and also called her out for mooching off of her rich boyfriend. "What are you stressed about? living off your rich boyfriend's money while you no longer do anything or create youtube content or seemingly working at all since 2021?" She DELETED the post. Instead of addressing it.
She thought she could ditch her YT community and transfer to TIKTOK seamlessly without even announcing it or ruffling feathers....But, no. People are calling her out for being lazy and entitled, and, she (of course) i being an entitled princess and not happy about it. That elephant in the room is getting big.

The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!" And been supper excited about it when it became a thing. This seems like Finneas's property though, not hers. And something she can't have decoration control over or can't really use in her content openly. When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.

She seems to wish to be more private since she finally got a role in that indie movie in June? All effort has gone out the window. She just goes grocery shopping and puts the camera on the shelf to show off her skinny body in an ugly outfit....like....what even is this? Why would people want to watch someone shop? She's probably reduced to this type of content as she probably can't ever film around Billie, although Finneas seems to "enjoy it". She must come off as a groupie in Finneas's circle? Like it's just celebrities who want to chill in private and she's pulling out her camera...and she would need the "rights" or "consent" to publish something featuring them? I can imagine that being annoying. It's sad, but I don't think the future looks bright for Claudia. She's shrinking away, and not coming up with any new interesting projects or tutorials. She's totally making herself boring and small in Finneas's shadow...Hopefully she finds her strength, weither that means ending the relationship or not!