Claudia Sulewski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
re : being creeped out, for a while Claudia and Billie looked identical (after her and finneas got together) and *that* freaked me tf out. Lots of people were wondering if finneas had the hots for billie too and that was vomit inducing tbh
Yes, I remember that! Yuck

Reactions: 2
Oh my god. I have been dying for a Claudia thread. THANK YOU

Reactions: 3
She doesn't even put effort into Youtube anymore. Short, bland videos about the most boring parts of her life while she could be vlogging touring with her BF (btw YUCK), going out and all of the fun. In her latest video, about Halloween, she forgot to vlog the Halloween party. I mean... 😒

Reactions: 5
There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢
Do you have any clue which vlog it was that they were arguing in?

Not sure if anyone is even following this thread anymore but wow, I looked at her Instagram today for the first time in ages and I’m really shocked at how much weight she has lost. What particularly shocked me was how thin/gaunt her face looks now - she has no healthy ‘fullness’ to her face now and it doesn’t suit her. As a result her teeth are now looking too big for her face. In my opinion she looks far too skinny, and she actually seems to kind of be showing off her skinniness these days. It’s not great. I’m worried for her and I hope she eats properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone is even following this thread anymore but wow, I looked at her Instagram today for the first time in ages and I’m really shocked at how much weight she has lost. What particularly shocked me was how thin/gaunt her face looks now - she has no healthy ‘fullness’ to her face now and it doesn’t suit her. As a result her teeth are now looking too big for her face. In my opinion she looks far too skinny, and she actually seems to kind of be showing off her skinniness these days. It’s not great. I’m worried for her and I hope she eats properly.
I definitely agree that she's for sure selling this skinny girl image now and is looking so gaunt. From my perspective she completely changed the way she looked and in particular started dropping a lot of weight when she started dating Finneas. I'd love to know what exactly caused the weight loss.

Reactions: 3
The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!" And been supper excited about it when it became a thing. This seems like Finneas's property though, not hers. And something she can't have decoration control over or can't really use in her content openly. When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.

She seems to wish to be more private since she finally got a role in that indie movie in June? All effort has gone out the window. She just goes grocery shopping and puts the camera on the shelf to show off her skinny body in an ugly outfit....like....what even is this? Why would people want to watch someone shop? She's probably reduced to this type of content as she probably can't ever film around Billie, although Finneas seems to "enjoy it". She must come off as a groupie in Finneas's circle? Like it's just celebrities who want to chill in private and she's pulling out her camera...and she would need the "rights" or "consent" to publish something featuring them? I can imagine that being annoying. It's sad, but I don't think the future looks bright for Claudia. She's shrinking away, and not coming up with any new interesting projects or tutorials. She's totally making herself boring and small in Finneas's shadow...Hopefully she finds her strength, weither that means ending the relationship or not!

Reactions: 4
When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.
YESSSS I felt this too. Such a power move. Like, give the gal some privacy, she is clearly in the middle of doing her job and secondly, why be in frame? The dynamic between these two feels so weird. I also felt during this same segment she wasn't her usual self, you can feel that she is self conscious.

The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!" And been supper excited about it when it became a thing. This seems like Finneas's property though, not hers. And something she can't have decoration control over or can't really use in her content openly. When she was reading out her "list of yearly habits" and he came in and just sat in the back...I would be SO annoyed. I was filming something once and my male roommate came in and did exactly that. I stopped and told him I needed my space and asked if he could just leave the room for 15 minutes so I could finish my project. You can tell Claudia feels self conscious and almost as if her video is trivial, in comparison to his accomplishments or work as an artist as he just gloats in the background. It seemed like a very "this is my house and I'm hanging out in my space" type of move on his part.

She seems to wish to be more private since she finally got a role in that indie movie in June? All effort has gone out the window. She just goes grocery shopping and puts the camera on the shelf to show off her skinny body in an ugly outfit....like....what even is this? Why would people want to watch someone shop? She's probably reduced to this type of content as she probably can't ever film around Billie, although Finneas seems to "enjoy it". She must come off as a groupie in Finneas's circle? Like it's just celebrities who want to chill in private and she's pulling out her camera...and she would need the "rights" or "consent" to publish something featuring them? I can imagine that being annoying. It's sad, but I don't think the future looks bright for Claudia. She's shrinking away, and not coming up with any new interesting projects or tutorials. She's totally making herself boring and small in Finneas's shadow...Hopefully she finds her strength, weither that means ending the relationship or not!
I never thought of it like this, you've got a really interesting point. I always thought that Claudia liked having Finneas pop up in her vlogs and in the background because I feel like she places a lot of her value on being a famous musicians girlfriend and just in general loves flaunting their relationship. Being in a relationship with him is like 70% of her personality now

The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!"
to be fair, haven't they (or finneas) had that house for a while though? she has definitely vlogged there before, like a year ago or so? i think...

Yeah they've had it since the pandemic pretty much, but Claudia's seemed undecided as to wanting to keep the place private or not and she never really talked about it openly. (I presume Finneas wanted it as his secret spot.) It was when Lexie came over from New York that Lexie said "We're going from Claudia's house to her other house." that it sort of was introduced on youtube as being something Finneas owned. Also...they bought it when they were being temporarily preachy about "black lives matter" , and in that small 3 month window, white priviledge was super taboo, so she was probably embarrassed or worried about seeming insensitive in bragging about access to a 2nd home when families are stuck to quarantine in tiny apartments, you know?.

She just spoke in this podcast: and said that she's been struggling to feel interesting because she wants to have a private life, and doesn't always have something she wants to share on youtube since last fall, which is why she started to get into reading: to have something to talk about. I'm not sure how realistic it is to be a youtuber and want to have your life be private, but, ok! I also have trouble believing someone who craves the spotlight and is narcissistic as she is wanting to be low profile.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they've had it since the pandemic pretty much, but Claudia's seemed undecided as to wanting to keep the place private or not and she never really talked about it openly. (I presume Finneas wanted it as his secret spot.) It was when Lexie came over from New York that Lexie said "We're going from Claudia's house to her other house." that it sort of was introduced on youtube as being something Finneas owned. Also...they bought it when they were being temporarily preachy about "black lives matter" , and in that small 3 month window, white priviledge was super taboo, so she was probably embarrassed or worried about seeming insensitive in bragging about access to a 2nd home when families are stuck to quarantine in tiny apartments, you know?.

She just spoke in this podcast: and said that she's been struggling to feel interesting because she wants to have a private life, and doesn't always have something she wants to share on youtube since last fall, which is why she started to get into reading: to have something to talk about. I'm not sure how realistic it is to be a youtuber and want to have your life be private, but, ok! I also have trouble believing someone who craves the spotlight and is narcissistic as she is wanting to be low profile.
I think her ideal next move would be to be an actress full time, and having less time for YouTube would in turn also mean she’d get to be more private

Do you guys think it's her decision to be more private or she's just not comfortable sharing Finneas?

Do you guys think it's her decision to be more private or she's just not comfortable sharing Finneas?
I don't think it's got anything to do with Finneas. If anything I think she loves selling the narrative that they have the 'perfect' relationship.

Something must be up with her management team. No way are they pleased with the lack of content in the last 12 months. (Did she cut ties with them? Considering she was making sponsored videos (like one or two per month) and is now making basically zero...maybe one/per 2 months...) Something is suss.

Also, she changed her instagram profile type from public figure to "actor" for 24 hours, and then took it down.

I think it‘s so pathetic how she went along to the Oscars with Finneas & Billie, just to get „glam“ by a glam team and to maybe meet some people for her acting career. AND after Finneas & Billie won their Oscar, Claudia didn‘t even say a word about it on Social Media. She literally only posted several pics of her outfit and her „glam“ and her posing by the red carpet. It‘s literally only about her looks for her. I‘m sure she supported them irl but coming along as a +1 to the Oscars and not even congratulating Billie or Finn - the people who dragged her along to begin with - is such a new level of being self-absorbed. What the hell is wrong with her? Also, I think her community is so cringe. How is she a role model? Because she‘s so „organized“ - dude, this woman is home 24/7 putting snippets of her „perfect“ little life into a collage. It‘s so obviously not real.

Reactions: 4
Girl has no more content anymore. I think she's getting so highly paid because of her Billie/Finneas Fanbase which drove her follower count up, though, that she is more paid today by making 1 post per week and 1 video per 40 days than she was in earlier years, making weekly content. Nuts! Enjoy it while it lasts, Claudia...I have no idea what happens once she loses her looks? My guess is she will be a stay-at-home trophee wife/mom and Finneas will pay for everything.

I loved Claudia SO much and I fully understand changing as you grow but girl is actually UNHEALTHLY.

I think it's got more to do with how most youtubers when they try to get taken more seriously in the industry they separate themselves from youtube slowly, she's shared Finneas openly to an annoying extent before so I don't think its that

i don't know their relationship 100% obviously but if they break up I am expecting a video called 'I lost myself but now I am here' or something like that