Claudia Sulewski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, created a thread for Claudia Sulewski/beyond beauty star. There used to be a thread on GG that used to get some action back in the day and thought that it would be good to start again here.

After being a follower of hers for years and now seeing her date obnoxious Finneas (Billie Eilish’s brother) can’t believe how unhealthy she looks and how she literally does nothing!

Reactions: 8

Has anyone heard this clip from their podcast? It's them semi-arguing. Finneas is so annoying but my god she matches the annoyance.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Has anyone heard this clip from their podcast? It's them semi-arguing. Finneas is so annoying but my god she matches the annoyance.
IIRC she keeps emphasising that they don't argue :rolleyes: as if that's remotely healthy lol at least they left this in and they do argue to some extent (albeit the most mundane tit lmao)

There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was shocked to find out he's like 23 years old- he looks so much older! (though acts like a teenager for sure).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Claudia Sulewski on her Biggest Insecurity, Upcoming Major Movie Role, and more! - YouTube

I actually listened to her podcast with Matt and it was really interesting. She definitely was more unfiltered and real in her conversation. I found it odd that she didn't let them ask her many questions but just kept talking and talking. It was like a therapy session for her lol.

edit: she admitted she doesn't read much only self help books and wishes the self help books didn't have case studies just reminders like 'be kind to strangers' and 'do this and not that' (her actual words lol) which is like lolll why do you need a book to remind you to be kind

There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢
omg ik like how did she not know? how did she not feel anything? the smell alone? 2 weeks? and her vlogs are super well edited but seem to be so lacking nowadays. It's usually just her sitting in a car and a montage of some trees passing by.

Last edited:
You guys... Her weight has dropped drastically and I get major "i love how skinny i am" vibes from her. So triggering o_O

Reactions: 7
Claudia Sulewski on her Biggest Insecurity, Upcoming Major Movie Role, and more! - YouTube

I actually listened to her podcast with Matt and it was really interesting. She definitely was more unfiltered and real in her conversation. I found it odd that she didn't let them ask her many questions but just kept talking and talking. It was like a therapy session for her lol.

edit: she admitted she doesn't read much only self help books and wishes the self help books didn't have case studies just reminders like 'be kind to strangers' and 'do this and not that' (her actual words lol) which is like lolll why do you need a book to remind you to be kind
when I watched the podcast, she seems to have morphed into Finneas? She like speaks like him, jokes like him, sits and moves differently than before. She’s completely changed

Reactions: 3
her style is becoming more and more like a trailer trash..
yk those tweets/tiktoks that say ''is this outfit really good or is it just that a skinny person is wearing it/ is it fashion or is she just skinny'' i feel like this applies to her 100%. A lot of her outfits are using ''skinny'' as an accessory.

Reactions: 14
I am still shocked at how much she and Billie look alike. I found it so weird when she started dating finneas, like can he see she looks like his sister?

Reactions: 14

Sorry for quoting an old post but I think this is one of, if not the worst things I've read on here. You take that tit to grave, not publicly boast about it - not to mention she could've DIED from toxic shock jfc what an idiot

Reactions: 4
I am still shocked at how much she and Billie look alike. I found it so weird when she started dating finneas, like can he see she looks like his sister?
I used to watch Claudia's youtube videos yeaaars ago when she was living with Lauren Elizabeth etc. Maybe because of that I still can't really see that her and Billie look that much alike??

I used to watch Claudia's youtube videos yeaaars ago when she was living with Lauren Elizabeth etc. Maybe because of that I still can't really see that her and Billie look that much alike??
I think it was more apparent when Billie and Claudia both had black hair and in those pictures from that time they could pass as sisters

yk those tweets/tiktoks that say ''is this outfit really good or is it just that a skinny person is wearing it/ is it fashion or is she just skinny'' i feel like this applies to her 100%. A lot of her outfits are using ''skinny'' as an accessory.
I agree 100%! I used to LOVE her style (esp. circa 2018~2019) but nowadays she seems just... skinny, not stylish. Pls drop the Ed Hardy stuff :sick:

Reactions: 1
Does anyone here watch emma chamberlain? did emma copy claudias editing + montage style of videos or did claudia copy emma?

edit: i'm referring to emmas recent more experimental style videos

I've watched Claudia for YEARS. She was one of the YouTubers who was unique, funny and had brains. Super hardworking, organized, self-growth oriented. She was always private about her relationships so I don't know the pattern she gets herself into when it comes to that but being with finneas - I don't know man. who am I to judge?

But from outside perspective she is very isolated from her friends and that's no bueno for someone who is extroverted and social butterfly like her.

if I had to take a guess I would say they will break up eventually. and she will learn so much from it and restart her growth journey

Reactions: 5
Does anyone here watch emma chamberlain? did emma copy claudias editing + montage style of videos or did claudia copy emma?

edit: i'm referring to emmas recent more experimental style videos
Yes, I do. Honestly I don’t get the same vibe from Emma’s videos as I do Claudia’s?

I've watched Claudia for YEARS. She was one of the YouTubers who was unique, funny and had brains. Super hardworking, organized, self-growth oriented. She was always private about her relationships so I don't know the pattern she gets herself into when it comes to that but being with finneas - I don't know man. who am I to judge?

But from outside perspective she is very isolated from her friends and that's no bueno for someone who is extroverted and social butterfly like her.

if I had to take a guess I would say they will break up eventually. and she will learn so much from it and restart her growth journey
Yeah, I know Finneas is talented and all but something about him really skeeves me out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, I do. Honestly I don’t get the same vibe from Emma’s videos as I do Claudia’s?

Yeah, I know Finneas is talented and all but something about him really skeeves me out 🤷🏻‍♀️
re : being creeped out, for a while Claudia and Billie looked identical (after her and finneas got together) and *that* freaked me tf out. Lots of people were wondering if finneas had the hots for billie too and that was vomit inducing tbh

re : being creeped out, for a while Claudia and Billie looked identical (after her and finneas got together) and *that* freaked me tf out. Lots of people were wondering if finneas had the hots for billie too and that was vomit inducing tbh
He seems to have a really weird and unhealthy obsession with his little sister. He gives me major creeper vibes.

Reactions: 4