Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I wonder if Debra Stephenson and Bradley Walsh got on off screen. They both have a background in comedy, and they seemed to work well together.

Reactions: 1

IngressUK

VIP Member
Great comeback by Eileen to Les.

"You're not his type, on anybody else's, so keep your wishful thinking to yourself."

:LOL:

• Haha

Dxmon

They did this 6 months - a year ago, removing all the episodes then starting a fresh with newer episodes as they’re shown. I recall posting about it on a previous thread. Sadly I’m missing the last 5 episodes so I’ll need to search through YouTube for them

eeeee1

Chatty Member
It’s annoying how quickly Liz folded after saying she wasn’t going to let Charlie win then left after one day. I feel it’s out of character as thought she’s stronger then what they are showing her as. Why didn’t she argue why Charlie is always behind the bar.
A huge reason why she started at the rovers was to be closer to Jim - why would she do that and then be fixated on Charlie? And why doesn’t she bring up the fact that Charlie did the exact same thing to Shellies own mother not that long ago? Who’s the common denominator?

rivermonster

VIP Member
I always remember the scene where he rips the earrings out of her ears. For some reason that always stayed with me as a kid!
There was a programme about Sally Lindsay on at the week-end which was interesting - C4 or 5 - and it showed a couple of scenes with Charlie and they were awful, I had forgotten how nasty he was.