Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think how bland her food must taste. She adds no seasoning whatsoever. Its always same old short cuts and pre prepared stuff. Doesnt even make rice or anything its all out of packets. Thats why it irratates me when she bangs on about how much of a foodie she is and how she wants to publish her own cookbook. Its laughable. She throws frozen veg into everything which i find very weird. Never uses fresh ingredients or tries to make things herself. Its all unhealthy junk food. Carbonara was shocking! Certainly not a foodie

Reactions: 1
Frozen veg is just as healthy as fresh veg (sometimes more so as it’s frozen quickly!) I also don’t use any added salt in my cooking, it’s definitely not bland as I use other herbs and spices, I do see that they use a lot of pre packaged food which I don’t think is necessary (grated cheese, prepackaged fruit ect!)

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. I unfollowed ages ago . She’s stuck up and makes out everything is perfect. Not relatable at all . Her husband gives me the creeps as well

Reactions: 3
Yes i agree frozen veg is healthy but she throws the same bag of mixed veg into every dish and never tries anything different its always the same ingredients for every meal. I also agree about salt to a point but she doesnt use any herbs and spices and has no knowledge of how to make food tasty without salt. Food needs flavour to be enjoyed. Garlic granules and dried parsley is about as far as she goes. Yes everything is prepackaged she does nothing from scratch. Its not proper cooking.

She has a lovely big house but the houses prices in Spalding are very cheap so we all could have a mansion if we moved there.

I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty

I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty
I know it was quite obvious she didn’t give a f**k about blackout Tuesday, and that ridiculous post last night - it’s a shame to not even address it and ignore it completely speaks volumes

I agree about the garden it’s really rubbish and doesn’t look looked after at all

She has a lovely big house but the houses prices in Spalding are very cheap so we all could have a mansion if we moved there.
It looks boring there....all new builds. Seems a bit stepford wives...
Its like concrete city. All built on top of one another with no privacy and no character.

Last edited:
Change your duster imagine the germs in that thing No good showing off a daily clean with a minging duster

I couldn’t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonald’s. Then she wonders why they tantrum “so much”

She drives me mad. Comes across so fake and needy
Very childish the way she carries on. Acts like a giggly schoolgirl.
I couldn’t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonald’s. Then she wonders why they tantrum “so much”
Ridiculous! She will do anything for junk food. Burnt chips Those boys are so spoilt is there actually any toy they dont have. So many children dont have much yet shes on there every day showing off all they have to rhe world. Makes me laugh too how she
Ridiculous. Who actually drives all that way just to get junk food. She gets all excited and acts like a child. What Leah wants leah gets. The tantrums are spoilt "mummy i want" tantrums.

We have to drive miles for a takeaway no one delivers, and our closest restaurant is 15 miles away living in the country is great, until you need shopping or want a take away

The boys are brats especially the older one . Feel sorry for the little one sometimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.