Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she is really living her art in her Adam Ant era.....ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Dunno Adam, I beg to differ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I all all for supporting women and I have no issue with women choosing that industry but when she shares that on a platform her son can see, it is disgusting.
I'm in that industry have been for years, but I have no children and never will. I completely agree.

Reactions: 4
She does botox and fillers but she also had a secret job with a famous family that she couldn't tell us who or what 😅
I wouldn’t let her touch me with a needle! I think she injects her own face more than actually having a successful business. Maybe that’s why she’s going back to OF as she’s shite at aesthetics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she posts in her underwear for free so gonna have to be atleast topless i would have thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If there is ever a shortage of cold shoulder tops we know who is hoarding them, how she manages to find such a variety of them is beyond me. They are disgusting, bleeping stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to do onlyfans and this is the type of bloke you get on there, it’s absolutely draining having to talk to and interact with them, honestly not worth the money. They all obvs have her tiktok as well as OF subscriptions, so Dylan gets to see the grim men commenting on her videos who also pay to see her on OF. Poor kid
She has liked the post as well 🤢🤢

Pirates of the Caribbean era

View attachment 1848305
Another hideous shade of lipstick!

I all all for supporting women and I have no issue with women choosing that industry but when she shares that on a platform her son can see, it is disgusting.
I don’t think Dylan should even have a TikTok account at his age - no idea why she allowed him to make one. He should not be subjected to having to read sexual remarks about his mother. It is unacceptable that he can see what people are commenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If there is ever a shortage of cold shoulder tops we know who is hoarding them, how she manages to find such a variety of them is beyond me. They are disgusting, bleeping stop it.
Cold-shoulder tops are a staple of plus-size clothing sections in shops along with butterfly prints and random slogans.

Maybe she wore these when she was larger and just carried on 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
The she's like the wind vid, she looks like she is trying to kept a fart in. Is that what she means, I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The video collecting Dylan… absolute psycho mother
Was just coming here to post this as it came up on my FYP. What a bizarre thing to record.

"are you glad you're home?"

I can imagine she gets jealous if he mentions he's had fun / a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video about Dylan coming home is sooo toxic! What is she going to be like when he is older and going out, then gets a partner? God forbid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.