Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that blue underwear set😭
Looks like something you buy for £1 off the strange bloke on the market🤷🏼‍♀️
(Tell me you guys have one of these blokes too or if it’s just my area😭)

Reactions: 8
My last few vids are the Real me. The me that likes to make ppl laugh.
They're all crappy dancing ones except one that she pretends to be drunk, even that's shite

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s appearance in this way but I find it odd that she’s had all that work done yet hasn’t sorted her Bugs Bunny teeth out?

Reactions: 10
Are we all buckling up for the date with the busy, handsome property developer?

I do hope she finds love and a new TikTok partner. I so miss the Robbie era 😂😂

Is this date tonight different from the home date she declared ahe was having on NYE with someone she has known for ages (but not the same guy who was taking her up the shard)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus christ. Imagine sitting round the house in that.

Imagine knocking on some woman's door for your date indoors and she opens it looking like that. Run mate run

Reactions: 6
Clone Clare strikes again.

This woman is giving us far too much material which is weird considering she barely wears any

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.