Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the woman just drones on and on and on regurgitating the same old tit day in, day out... does she not get tired of it all? Imagine being her friend & her coming round for a cuppa and that's what u get ..

Reactions: 10
I reckon she has a tick list for each day.

Post the following:

Flammable lingerie mogelling montage
One about how my life is so hard being me
How ill my dad is and my mum is just his carer
2022 was a bad year but I'm a fighter
Car conference because someone is a troll because they didn't agree with my positive outlook on life
Dylan is my everything and I am an amazing mummy

Edit to add Clone Clare - it's made a comeback

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random conversation
Hello clare, u ok
Hiyaaaaaaaaaa...well. Before I answer you, let me tell you about...

Reactions: 6
She's definitely one of those people that when you politely say "oh hi, how are you?" She takes it as an opening to tell you her whole life story πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is he though? She has some proper simps commenting .
Unless I've missed a chapter and shes been infiltrated
She obviously reciprocated the follow as he is male. She likes males to be able to comment.

He is absolutely taking the piss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no way on Gods earth would anyone say that seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

her curtain vid was giving looney tunes vibes
For a minute i thought it was a snippet of her OF and she was opening her beef curtains πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think clare see' s women as competition if truth to be know..
I agree.

I think she lost the weight and created an image for herself that she always wanted (hence her dated style). I think her weight plays heavily on her mind as she always wants to mention how "tiny" she is or her dress size. The leopard print top also shows that she would be one of those that would refuse to size up even if it would fit her better because the label was a larger size (and i mean we all know how inconsistent sizing is on clothes!!).

She really is self-obsessed and wants constant validation online. She has three approaches:-

1) Mogelling Clare - wants attention from men
2) Woe is me Clare - wants pity from the huns
3) Dancing / Goofy Clare - wants attention from anyone who doesn't fit into the above followers

Deep down I think she is really lonely and this online life she has created is her everything outside of her son / mum / dad.

Reactions: 9
I agree.

I think she lost the weight and created an image for herself that she always wanted (hence her dated style). I think her weight plays heavily on her mind as she always wants to mention how "tiny" she is or her dress size. The leopard print top also shows that she would be one of those that would refuse to size up even if it would fit her better because the label was a larger size (and i mean we all know how inconsistent sizing is on clothes!!).

She really is self-obsessed and wants constant validation online. She has three approaches:-

1) Mogelling Clare - wants attention from men
2) Woe is me Clare - wants pity from the huns
3) Dancing / Goofy Clare - wants attention from anyone who doesn't fit into the above followers

Deep down I think she is really lonely and this online life she has created is her everything outside of her son / mum / dad.
πŸ’―.. so much deep routed insecurities that she's turned narcissistic through loosing that weight and the attention she's received via tiktok...

Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
Needs constant praise and admiration.

Reactions: 5
πŸ’―.. so much deep routed insecurities that she's turned narcissistic through loosing that weight and the attention she's received via tiktok...

Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
Needs constant praise and admiration.
She's like that Stephanie Vavron and Aimless both pity parties constantly, hun followers that are thick. Block anyone who calls out their lies and BS. So boring this isn't entertaining, the violin dance was entertaining in a confusing kinda way.

Reactions: 6
What possesses anyone (let alone a woman in her 40s) to purchase an electric blue fishnet underwear set and then post photos of themselves wearing it for all the world to see πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.