Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
I had to laugh at this one posing next to a boat as if she’s going on it not out for a walk along the themes with her mum
IMG_7342.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I have never known someone so ugly love themselves so much 🤣 and the problem is rather than attempting to make herself look better she is just making herself even less attractive. She has ruined her skin, ruined her lips and ruined her hair. Don't even get me started on the sharpie style eyebrows. How can she not see this when she looks at the million selfie she takes???

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fuck all, apart from being the happiest she's ever been, exercising comstantly, cured her lifelong insomnia cos all of a sudden she sleeps great and also taking ridiculous photos.
She needs to lay off the fake tan. Her face is in a whole different continent to her hands and feet. Even her ears stand out because they are white.
She looks ridiculous.

• Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
T
What a sight. I thought her pictures couldn't get worse but why this? It's not like it's a new tattoo. She obviously thinks we all want to see this crap. Fancy standing there and just take a random photo of your back. I'm lost for words!
he full pic
IMG_7434.jpeg

---
It makes absolutely no sense……

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Omg what a state that is. Pleased she's cured her insomnia maybe now she can cure her awful skin, eyes, teeth, nose, hair, body, stupid squeaky childish put on voice, fashion sense and photos. Then and only then she would be perfect 👌 🤣

• Haha

Rodeodown

Birthday present from Dylan that she absolutely chose herself. What 12 year old boy would buy that 🤣View attachment 2979401
I have a child a similar age and if I suggested they call me mummy I'd be called cringe. Definite weird boy mum, no girl will be good enough for my son, jealous when he gets a girlfriend, Freud would have a field day vibes with clare.