Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodeodown

It's on her stories only and it alerts when it's screenshot. I'll take some once my hubby comes in then stick them up
Is this a thing? Getting an alert when someone screenshots your stories???? If so I need to go check myself in at a treatment centre for the nervous breakdown I'm about to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Does she have some sort of learning difficulty. In that she forgot to learn that this none of this is normal at all.

I can't remember the last time I posed with a maccys, a plate of peas and lasagne and half an omelette

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
This is the woman who shares an omelette with her son. Disordered eating all round, god forbid she gets fat and disgusting again. Looks like those 7 mile runs on the walking pad that measures in km are paying off.

Also, that's not a bikini top. She is literally in the communal garden in her bra

• Wow
  • Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Have to say I actually don't mind the denim jumpsuit. I wouldn't wear it however styled right and on the right person I think it would look OK. Looks a cunt on her especially with tits out, collar up and shitty shoes 🤣🤣

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Hi pals, not been on for ages, seems nothing changes for our teeny tiny blackfish queen. Imagine going on a night out, mustering up the one mate who still tolerates you and then actively taking pics so you can post them on insta for 4 likes for perverts 🤦🏾‍♀️ if that is my life in my 40s (I’m 39) someone send me to Switzerland

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Does she have some sort of learning difficulty. In that she forgot to learn that this none of this is normal at all.

I can't remember the last time I posed with a maccys, a plate of peas and lasagne and half an omelette
will never forget her holding up that solo chicken nugget

• Haha

Mlem

Chatty Member
All her existence is spending her days changing outfits multiple times and taking pictures of herself.
Trying to give out the perception of going out and having a social life, when in reality its just change outfit, rinse and repeat.

What a sad little life Clare

Reactions: 7