Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
We have the weekends fashionable bikinis to look forward to now I guess or should I say bikini bottoms and bra tops, unless she's changed it to knickers and bikini tops 🤔

Reactions: 1

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Did she by any chance go to the theatre for her birthday as after all it's her most favourite thing to do! Lol 😆 I have never heard her mention the theatre before her ex steve took her. 🤣

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Probably her mum took her to the garden center. I will never get over the constant need to take photos of yourself daily and posting them for the world to see. At least it's only one photo today and not acting like a 10 year old!
No there’s about 5 of her and one of the plant

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I wondered this when she first left. Did she break any agreements?
Don't know about breaking agreements but her dress style lately indicates that she's wearing clothes she's had for ages not tiktok clothes. That grey playsuit she's had for at least 2 years.

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Did anyone know she had a thread on CC (I didn't even know that website was even a thing until today 🤣🤣) it's not very active but it's basically someone saying they've seen and spoken to her in the wild but can't comment on here ✋️🤣

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Saw on barbs site that someone implied that she's lost her cleaning job.. has she said anything on Instagram? Can't wait for today's photos 🤣