Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
She's lost her mind. I'm sure of it or the sun's gone to her head. poor old sole, who would fuck around like that at her age?

Reactions: 1

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I remember when I was about 10 making a crop top by pulling the hem of my top through the neck line. Cannot imagine, even if I was teeny tiny, in my 40s even dreaming about doing this.

She really is special.
Do u have a pic of the "child" lmao I mean clare

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Jeez she's dressed like that to go to work cleaning? She only needs to bend down and the boobs will fall out that top and her flaps will pop out from her shorts.. she really has no dress sense!!

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
My son got me a card like that when he was 7.. if he called me mummy at 11/12 his friends would mock him.. her mum probably bought that card for Dylan. How embarrassing 😳

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Yes it does look like it lol. I can't wait to see what delights she's posted today. 🤔🤭
There you go 🤣🤣
IMG_7547.jpeg

---
I have to ask do any of think in the evening oh it’s nice out I’ll stick my bikini on and stroll about the garden! The only time I’ve ever worn a bikini in the garden was when my daughter had a massive paddling pool out and we were in it.

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
The brows are terrible.. and is there really no proof of the flat tyre? I would of posted a photo of the guy putting the tyre on. She's so up her own arse!!