Clare Surey #12 Donatella Versurey - as thick as her hairpiece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy calling a chicken a dirty little slut. Those words wouldn't come into my head as I was about to carve a chicken.

Reactions: 5
She's live and Dylan just shouting "yap, yap, yap" at her and her pretend laughing like it's cute and calling it banter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's live and Dylan just shouting "yap, yap, yap" at her and her pretend laughing like it's cute and calling it banter 🙄
That kid is a pain in the ass
---
She's talking about the school run again.. and Dylan in the back ground giving it Beeding a slap..

The reposting from this time last year of you want to bamba. Her face looks completely different. Better choice of filters this year.

Reactions: 1
She said on her live

"Like she made a video on me yesterday saying clares trying to get my account taken down, how nasty is that?!?!"

It's literally just saying what you're trying to do you deck. Loving the dylanneedsabettermummy user name that appeared lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said on her live

"Like she made a video on me yesterday saying clares trying to get my account taken down, how nasty is that?!?!"

It's literally just saying what you're trying to do you deck. Loving the dylanneedsabettermummy user name that appeared lolllll
When I heard that I was lost for words. U want her to take the bleeping page down but she puts a video up about it " how nasty is that" what part of that is nasty? What part of that is damaging ur mental health that u suddenly brought up today? Are u going to scratch ur knuckles again because she posted what u want her to do? I'm lost?

Reactions: 4
Her mask certainly slipped when a post commented saying about how she'd been asking for barbies account and just wanted to help. Be kind clare was a nasty bleep to her

Unless Barbie is quick on the block button have you noticed the sheer lack of support for Clare? Last year her followers would have been all over Barbie, commenting and reporting like they did to Turkey (I miss his parodys of Clare) 🤷‍♀️ she gets hardly any interaction / likes on her videos considering the number of followers.

Reactions: 4
Unless Barbie is quick on the block button have you noticed the sheer lack of support for Clare? Last year her followers would have been all over Barbie, commenting and reporting like they did to Turkey (I miss his parodys of Clare) 🤷‍♀️ she gets hardly any interaction / likes on her videos considering the number of followers.
Well a few of them did pop up and day oh I reported it. But not many.

Reactions: 2
Clare calls cooked chicken a slut for having its legs open…forgets she dances like that 80% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It rolled off her tongue so naturally, has she ever been a phone sex girl? 🤣 “ohhh I’m cooking a roast, this chicken has its legs open like the dirty little slut it is, what’s that? You want me to suck on your Brussels sprouts?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_9645.jpeg

I got bored and scrolled to the bottom of her page, it’s a treasure trove of cringe and weaker filters 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.