Clare Surey #12 Donatella Versurey - as thick as her hairpiece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many social platforms does she need to share that she's single. It's not the, it's you, you daft witch! You're a massive red flag. You give people the ick with your overbearing and obsessive attitude!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many social platforms does she need to share that she's single. It's not the, it's you, you daft witch! You're a massive red flag. You give people the ick with your overbearing and obsessive attitude!
Id love to hear turkey teefs version of events. I bet he cringes at the thought he entertained such a bleeping nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When the filter isn't filtering them teeth.

Clare, pondering over what today will being. Ever the philosopher, Clare spends her Saturdays in front of her ring light, wondering how many tik tok she can film and how many selfies she can add to her social media tally.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How many times will she mention she’s single today!! Can’t wait for the I’ve your a date next weekend when Dylan is at his dads. she’s known him for at least 7 years and she’s bffs with his granny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget the classic where one called her mum and dad, mum and dad. She stopped that as soon as people said it sounded like she was dating her brother 😂

• Haha
Another tearful emotional video from Clare tahanking her followers for the lovely messages. It just reiterates she has no friends and classes all these online acquaintances as her BFFs

We are back on the weight loss carousel I see.

So we are now taking weight loss tips from someone who serves up shite and orders sides only from Domino's 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
That photographer said he's known her 8 years and she's never been fat.

Was it just pregnancy weight she lost?

Reactions: 1
The picture she uses to show she was fat looks like it was possibly over 15/20 years ago. Maybe she was chunky as a teen early 20s as the pic she showed of her wedding ect she looks like a stick
---
I think the weight loss was definitely a long time ago not the 6 years like she says

Christ on a bike the pure embarrassment of the Windsor wonderland video. She is the most awkward deck in social situations

• Haha
Christ on a bike the pure embarrassment of the Windsor wonderland video. She is the most awkward deck in social situations
I just watched it 🤣 it’s the face she holds the phone out talking filming herself at every turn. Dylan must be like mum put it away your sooooo embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine taking your son and his friend out for the day and literally recording every second 🤣 Jesus christ she is beyond embarrassing. Her poor, poor son just setting him up for the bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh poor me, I’m sat here on my own with all the happy couples around me
Did you forget you posted a video only hours ago saying how happy you are on your own without the worry of being in a relationship? Silly 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine taking your son and his friend out for the day and literally recording every second 🤣 Jesus christ she is beyond embarrassing. Her poor, poor son just setting him up for the bullies.
Imagine she just went on her own pretending Dylan was there 🤣 need to add I hope she wasn’t driving her son and friends there especially drinking then driving

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest lip sync.. she only says Dylan watches her tiktoks well I hoe this one doesn't duck his head up clare. Poor boy watching u say things like " sometimes i think i want to die !

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.