Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye but you wouldn’t ts

Yes but you wouldn’t take a baby to bagatelle?
Nanny of course for Claratinks that poor baby will end up in boarding school I can see it so they two dough balls can still have a life !!!

Reactions: 3
I do always wonder who looks after her when they go away for the weekend and such likes. Do you think they have a nanny they take with them?! Surely they wouldn’t use a stranger.

That’s my point / if the baby was ill allergies or whatever, you’d want to be close, on hand etc in case anything happened esp so soon after being diagnosed.
Nanny of course for Claratinks that poor baby will end up in boarding school I can see it so they two dough balls can still have a life !!!

Reactions: 2
I do always wonder who looks after her when they go away for the weekend and such likes. Do you think they have a nanny they take with them?! Surely they wouldn’t use a stranger.
I could bet my little salary they will have a nanny from what I gather the baby goes everywhere with them so they must have a nanny they take.

That’s my point / if the baby was ill allergies or whatever, you’d want to be close, on hand etc in case anything happened esp so soon after being diagnosed.
I don't no but the baby was in her stories yesterday and she was in London 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Scotia Mack the worst bleep 😭😭😭
Spill ??? Def a
Drug dealer than why Kara clinged on their

Clara prob her mum watching ?? Or maybe brought along hairdresser pal the blonde one is it charissa after all she was making up Tulls baby items pram car seat etc no Ken to been seen oh yea outside gyms lol

• Haha
You think she takes gear ? She only work part time as a PT so don’t know how that find the RR she drives, trips overseas for cosmetic surgery, blow drys once a week, aesthetics regularly.

I could bet my little salary they will have a nanny from what I gather the baby goes everywhere with them so they must have a nanny they take.

I don't no but the baby was in her stories yesterday and she was in London 🤷🏽‍♀️
god I bet she would have some stories to tell. Imagine working for Clara no thanks ☕

You think she takes gear ? She only work part time as a PT so don’t know how that find the RR she drives, trips overseas for cosmetic surgery, blow drys once a week, aesthetics regularly.
Yes she takes gear well so I have been told she paid for everything he was a complete skint nugget such a odd looking man 😭😭

Spill ??? Def a
Drug dealer than why Kara clinged on their

Clara prob her mum watching ?? Or maybe brought along hairdresser pal the blonde one is it charissa after all she was making up Tulls baby items pram car seat etc no Ken to been seen oh yea outside gyms lol
Charisse hates weans so that’s a defo no no lol 😂 and a nanny 😂🙈 surely to fk not 🙈

I mind her stories and was having a lock in with Thomas Meville and others through lockdown ,
Most were 40 plus , he’s well known
To be dodgy was he not married to Laura ? .

Reactions: 1
I mind her stories and was having a lock in with Thomas Meville and others through lockdown ,
Laura Miller? She's another half wit her stories about anti vaccine duck of Laura your husband is gay fact!

• Haha
Plus it’s usually full of absolute stunners 😍 Paul’s wee squint eyes will be all over the joint 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t sure if Melv and Laura married but I know they had a baby together then suddenly she’d moved out of the big church conversion and into her own house.

Laura Miller? She's another half wit her stories about anti vaccine duck of Laura your husband is gay fact!
Fk she’s a bit of a lassie isn’t she lol 😂 always got a new man every couple of months then got that house with that one she was meant to be marrying in Ibiza lol 😂 what happened with that one anyone know the tea ☕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.