Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Howlin ๐Ÿคฃ

Aye definitely that she looks as if she needs a good scrub anawl

Unless there's been more than one side chicken,wouldn't surprise me.๐Ÿค”
Chick no chicken ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Anyone for a roll and half ounce ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Or ice cream with sprinkles of street valium ๐Ÿ˜†

I side eye anyone with a shop now as 9 out 10 are for cleaning money.
Defo wouldn't be giving ice-licious the opportunity to spike me anyway.

It's sad for the legit folk they're must be some out there surely earning an honest crust ๐Ÿ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just snooped there still following each other?? She used to constantly tag The ladies lounge probably when they stop doing freebies she moves onto her next one her hairs a riot only time it ever looked decent when she had a bob why does kimmy not have a thread kimmy and her voice it should be called
Hahaha kimmy the Ned lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a bloody voice sheโ€™s like a foghorn. Awk she probably goes to whoever is supplying her man that week lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

weedeemcp

Should start a thread about Stewart McPhee well knowen figure wee boys in river city they own yummys deserts another money laundering and the car wash on Edinburgh road all drug money
Is it his wee boy that the Glesga insta huns are punting on their stories? ๐Ÿ™„

coleywoley

Leah shevlin looks like a burns victim she's trying to achieve that porcelain look and it's not working out for her unfortunately...

Yeh so apparently Kenny is ๐Ÿ’ฏ gay and everyone no's this and that's why they moved there videos of them ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
I could well believe kenny being gay. Leah Shevlin is another Lauren Macdonald, tits out and positing for attention 24/7. If she was my pal Iโ€™d be mortified

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Omg I've been paul g then plot twists I was then Clara's aye boy pe now am Clara . Well I put u out ur misery I know a lot just because my ex is one of the discusting trade we don't take nothing of him . Also me as a mother and step mum to my fiances boy who at three found his mummy in a room dead threw a drugs overdose. So I ain't none of them. why I don't understand all because what I know ain't my fault .many Clara's now is that . Because one ain't me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ
Fs ๐Ÿฅด I didnt say you were clara put your earrings back in ๐Ÿ‘im sorry if that's your situation but what I meant is i find it all a bit hard to believe.

• Haha

jm234

Sheโ€™s got pics of them both still on fb ๐Ÿ™ˆ must have forgot those ones
The best picture to date is the one he's wearing a pink angels tracksuit with a back pack and she's wearing white dress with sunglasses their like Kevin and Perry she only posted it last month for Caseys 30th I don't no who I find more entertaining out the two couples ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

teagenie22

Does anyone remember when Kimmyg was constantly in Ceeceeโ€™s, tagging them in all her selfies for her hair etc but now her and Clara donโ€™t even follow each other and sheโ€™s getting her hair done elsewhere?

Trey93

Was ceceโ€™s not on fire or vandalised or something during the first lockdown?

Zantezoo

VIP Member
See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening ๐Ÿคฃ Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives thereโ€ฆ..

• Haha

Skirza

I did find this quite bizarre I honestly thought she would of kept it a secret and lied she lost her belly naturally or some amazing PT got rid of the rolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye she could have just told us all she was bench pressing her little action man PE ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
Someone gave nats Oโ€™Brien 5 mins of fame on here and now weโ€™re the talk of her Instagram but sheโ€™s no bothered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€

• Haha

coleywoley

This ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Exactly, plenty genuinely wealthy folk out there that donโ€™t need to draw attention to themselves or prove anything ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ that have made their money legitimately
Plus, I went to Dubai and absolutely hated it ๐Ÿคฃ. Full of pretentious wannabes with their โ€œdesignerโ€ handbags and lives on tick. Boak.

• Haha
Think only making ok salary if self employed etc couldnt imagine working 3/4 days a week
Could afford mortgage car on her own perhaps maybe she got the house at a good price , cheaper new build due to the area ,catchment for school etc , right beside a motorway , looks like a persimmon house new estate in Baillieston when sheโ€™s out walking could be wrong ?

Clara at Craig tara
Oh couldnt see that one some how ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Paul had an โ€œinterviewโ€ and thatโ€™s why they wee in Dubai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wahahahahahaha have you ever heard such utter shit in your life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha