Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

It was definitely Sasha he was cheating with she’s Scott Mckenzie’s ex from down south I’m positive she’s a traveller (she certainly hangs around with loads of them)

Shannon51

Chatty Member
He’s more grounded and real 😂😂🙈 you clearly don’t know him then 😂😂😂 ffs you don’t get an Osman for being grounded and real please 🙄

He’s the biggest wannabe going 😂🙈 always was 🙈
I've known him since childhood we are from the same area.

He is who he is in regards to being 'real'
He doesn't pretend to be something he's not he's open about his previous lifestyle,kids ect.

I know plenty of folk who have had osman's who don't put on a show like the carbins,Caroline,Mel ect.

I've known him since childhood we are from the same area.

He is who he is in regards to being 'real'
He doesn't pretend to be something he's not he's open about his previous lifestyle,kids ect.

I know plenty of folk who have had osman's who don't put on a show like the carbins,Caroline,Mel ect.
At one point osmanwere getting given out like sweeties.its no a rare thing this side of the city.🙄

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
He's got a boy who Clara split Paul and the Boys mum up now I call it karma.

I hope her man rots in jail dirty murderer in I know the boy they followed in killed . Dafty Michelle got them caught booking the getaway with ten grand lasted two weeks in all got the jail for murder she was done for knowing about it little rodent her name is really Robertson .

Wee ones murphy's
No he’s not

AfternoonTea4Me

Yeah all them guys from over there do most of them anyways they take more then just a needle to the bum that’s for sure 😂😂😂

I don’t believe it’s you acting to be them. I believe the other 2 new profiles are but definitely one of there dogs 😂😂😂
One of *their* dogs. With that poor grammar you’ll be getting called Clara soon. 🤣

jm234

Me too 😷😷

No class at all ….. 🙀😍

No think it’s funny all these wannabes bio pages “friends and family only 🔑” lol 😂

Always wondered what the deal was with the girl Kara baby to Scotia Mack forever bragging of something on social media can’t use google herself ….
So people can find out what she’s spending etc baby head to toe in designer monclear Gucci etc
Forever going the gym getting hair done beauty treatments and aesthetics , went abroad when the baby was still quite young to get her boobs implants removed…..
Imagine being that age and getting called gucci Mack with they teeth he offends my eyes 👀 I heard he's skint not got a penny and awwwwww the birds pay that's one cunt you wouldn't be seen dead with 😬