Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L84

Chatty Member
I could bet my little salary they will have a nanny from what I gather the baby goes everywhere with them so they must have a nanny they take.

I don't no but the baby was in her stories yesterday and she was in London 🤷🏽‍♀️
god I bet she would have some stories to tell. Imagine working for Clara no thanks ☕

jm234

You think she takes gear ? She only work part time as a PT so don’t know how that find the RR she drives, trips overseas for cosmetic surgery, blow drys once a week, aesthetics regularly.
Yes she takes gear well so I have been told she paid for everything he was a complete skint nugget such a odd looking man 😭😭

Shannon51

Chatty Member
W

Because I don't bat a eyelid at the likes of kendal doesn't mean I'm her pal you would be surprised who hasn't got their fingers into something in Glasgow, whiter than white looking girls that don't post there boyfriends are usually right in about it, I can name about 10. I really couldn't give a fck if she walks about in head to toe in gucci from organised crime END OF. The lassie hardly speaks so the only real reason u would get bum hurt about her is her designer lifestyle real or fake.

And james english is a walking contradiction always has been, I knew him years ago and all he did was bang on about positive lifestyle while always being negative. He is good with connecting with people I will give him that, that's why he is where he is at now. But his genuine self is full of contractions in how he speaks and i know that from experience
Im sure we've all got nice things but not showy.as they saying goes 'those who brag don't have'

I'm sure we all know plenty of money folk who don't behave like them.

Anyway.....We're all bored now 🙄 bk to Clara 💁🏼‍♀️

teafortoo

call me o
Does not shock me in the slightest the stories I have have heard about these drug money salons churns my stomach. Clara Kendal Cat are all a walking advert for proceeds of crime!!
call me old skool when money is getting washed through businesses you don’t normally graft in them Charisse Clara Kendal graft in the salons i think you are all watching to many movies 🍿 about money laundering it’s 2021 the days salons used to wash yer dirty money are over dolls

Shannon51

Chatty Member
have a not? I'm sure i have posted about clara, hayley and charleigh
Well redirect the thread bk to Clara then.since it's her original thread anyway. 💆🏼‍♀️💇🏼‍♀️

I don't know Clara as well as others I've nothing to add..went for a hair up years ago in her DDG days that's about it from me 🙃

SipTea4

Who is a fud? Kendal? Tbh she doesn't really bother me.. what does she actually do? A bit flashy but each to there own.