Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hi a mean hello

Probably one of their cuzins. There twins or sisters one is Clara's assistant . Wonder if they are sending these girls to college they need to have 11 units with City in guild's to qualify for a hairstylist . And those dicks don't own a academy or college. Hopefully the girls read on here. I've been a stylist for twenty odd year n I went to a academy called Anne Rodger training academy's it was in Wishaw and Glasgow. There you go tinks maybe phone and get ur girls a placement in not just be a selfish wee mutant

Reactions: 4

Walnutss

VIP Member
Will be the same as that anton from love island owning that gym then seeing him in jd Southside every day 😂

• Haha

reneez

Wonder what’s going on with oor Clara and Paul. She’s been posting like she’s at work - including a post re cancelling clients as the baby was in hospital whereas Paul has been posting like he’s on holiday. Trying to fool us? The police? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he’s on the run

• Wow
She’s not she still has photos of them on her insta and Kimmys going to bombshell now we’re Emily shak gets her hair done lol cause she’s an influencer now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
It’s the same with all these people, like to look like they know who’s who and all this chat of what they will do, but there is absolutely no way they can tell who anyone is. I think it’s that what really fucks them off. So they put on this big front.

jm234

😂😂😂😂oor Clara seems awful bothered by me 😂😂😂😂 hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. 😉
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids 😂
You can tell they all thrive of this thread 😐

Shannon51

VIP Member
why wouldn't she be defensive lol your saying she is kendal. I cant stand seeing that shit on this tattle its boring.
It was a joke for goodness sake.
If I don't like seeing it on tattle why read it.

Folk need to lighten up 🙃

They are falling like dominoes 🤣🤣🤣 on the other hand the media are wrong he wasn't in Spain 🤥🤥
Poor big Kendal what you going to do now for living rely on you're man Craig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH sorry he buys fake blue Hermes bags for a LIVINNN 💰 🥵

For many of years Tiff has been a grass he was accused for info on Joe Lindsay the one who landed him on his feet Kimberly is a nufin, you buy her a bottle of Versace pink she posts it jake ball Kimberly Jamieson is a desperado she's nuffin with out him

For many of years Tiff has been a grass he was accused for info on Joe Lindsay the one who landed him on his feet Kimberly is a nufin, you buy her a bottle of Versace pink she posts it jake ball Kimberly Jamieson is a desperado she's nuffin with out him
Jesus, imagine trying to go incognito with Kendulls man about! After that Palm outfitthat coukd be seen from the NASA space station 🤣🤣🤣

Defo, new thread before we get shut x

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Anyone know the actual story when they split up years ago, I don’t think they’d been together that long. I think they flew to New York or Vegas then had to leave sharpish so flew straight to Dubai? And who was the one before PE, I forget his name but there was stories about him as well 👀
I remember the Vegas / Dubai incident - would love to know what happened there. I reckon he got too big for his boots and pissed off real criminals and bricked it & fled 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

How he got in tow with that Caroline I'll never know shes another yin
I know, think he was pals with here husband too that Cyclops that died of the flesh eating bug x

Think a lot of these men get trapped n the woman have been on the scene for years n know 'too much'

No chance of ever leaving so just shag about, wife or gf turns a blind eye for a bag or pair of shoes.

Sad but true these lassies are embarrassing man
Amen, rather shop at a Charity Shop
Than swallow “pardon the pun” lmfao off of any man! 🤮

harribo9001

Chatty Member
On her private page?
Aye I’ve got 2 pages for her private one and a hair one. She’s reading these comments then few days later she’s happy with him again even no she hates him because it’s all going down over there he will be in the jail for a long time soon enough 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just noticed KL thread locked when I went to reply to you and couldn't.

I u dersrsbd about derailing but they are all connected/linked in some way, its like they can do what they want but we can't speak on it.

Oh well hopefully catch up with bent eye paul and Clara next and their cushy world comes down. Her and Hayley can do prison visits together 😂
Gutted! But, job done to satisfaction! Don’t try and be what your not, especially when to many people know the “real you” x. And your right they are all connected, but in the grand scheme of it all clowns!

They are the fall guys for Mr Bigs, hope handbag Harry sees this. There’s not a real Mr Big in this whole place in the grand scheme of things, just minions and grasses 👌🤷‍♀️🤣

money from her mans illegal activities 😂 salon helps cover money laundering🙊 just like multiple salons in Glasgow front to help cover there mans jobs 😉
Oh don’t I know it lol 😂 I’ve known her since she was “Claire” lol 😂 her and Hayley were just your usual Glasgow wannabe now look at them lol 😂