Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reneez

I went to school with Gary Doc her bf I can't believe he got back with her they used to go with each other when they where younger Gary is a really nice guy Charleigh Anderson has been with every drug dealer dick in the town and I mean THEM ALL she left Murphy when he got banged up she's got great fashion but an absolute whore her singing career that lasted 2 seconds stick you drug money hen that's all you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What's an Osman sounds interesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
An osman is when the police are made aware someone has a hit out on them and legally they are obliged to inform the person

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it not her who does the home team guys face and he looks like action man as a result of way too much filler - I’d avoid!
Aw right that would explain why evans got all the fake gear trying claim real nats prob on the fake gear shoplifting in Dubai then …. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ Him posting his β€œnew car as if brand new with his private plate to hide the age β€œ whipping off the car cover in the show home no thanks Evan !!! Another one always banging on about his estate and private walks haha you live up hamilton in a new build estate been up about 10 year .

Pals with the Carbins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Is it just me has all the insta huns came off insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no seen trout pouts face in a while aka clara Kendal and Craig my two favourite insta couple I love a right good chuckle at, Kendal has removed every single picture of herself and Craig on insta she's not posted anything apart from hair they where all at Edinburgh last week for her mums bday not one picture she got a new Range Rover that would have made the gram surly their all reading this clearly
Agree !! Defo something amiss somewhere πŸ‘€

MacPishFlaps

Yesss I now who you mean know πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ oh ffs man they are all falling like dominoes 😳

Googled her and found this pic πŸ‘€πŸ˜³ look at the Regi plate of the car πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Aye thats Murfs car. Pure riddy.

Cannot wait till Claire, oh l mean, Clara. Comes on kiddin on to be someone else 🍿 Here for it.

• Haha

Skirza

Says a lot about them feeling then need to show off. Insecure and bloody stupid. Hope it was worth it when they’re all visiting their men in jail 🀣 at least PE will be faithful to Clara for once. Maybe…
Nah that wee action man would be holding onto the pockets of the big boys πŸ˜‚

Soon as someone mentioned for Kendal to have her own thread she removed all the pictures. I did think she wanted to go down the blogging route. She's made an appearance in that paper that all the bams of the day get featured in. I like her friend Melanie she is The Ladies lounge Kendal does fuk all apparently Melanie is the one who does all the hair when she reposts on insta Melanies name is always on it.
I've heard through word of mouth Melanie is quite toxic 🧐

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Please don't take offence I was starting to think you where Clara with you're posts defending Murphy and the digger I need to be honest it does look that way

I am not bickering over this I only asked asked did you have a change of heart with the first message you posted I don't like arguing over something I don't no anything about which I have made very clear
Ok let’s call it quits πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ can πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― assure you I’m not Clara tho lol πŸ˜‚

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Yes its his aunt It was her that got named in the paper as well . Craig wrote broom all the time she has clothes shop within kendals salon .just as shady but Craig does work hard. when he has his wee boy he comes before his job. walls he builds people's scared to tell him they had loads getting it done they were thrown them cheap shit my friend who knocked it down hers was shocking i.m.o
So who are you saying is his aunt ? I’m confused ?
Again, what the actual f? Can anyone decipher these posts?
nae clue whatsoever πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

Is it his wee boy that the Glesga insta huns are punting on their stories? πŸ™„
Omg is it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³I was wondering

Zantezoo

VIP Member
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
I love being orange I love my stupid looking lips
I love being fully funded by drugs
I love the fact aw ma pals look like drag queens
Love getting cheated on
I love when paul fucks me he bends me over and calls me colin
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell
She’s on holiday now walnutss! She’ll be getting pissed and coming for you! 🀣🀣

• Haha
Has it been dissolved yeah. Was it her that was doing all that bullying of the girl who came in to get her hair done and they wrecked it?
No that was Charisse, anyone know the tea on her ? Is she wholesome lol πŸ˜‚ I know her mans a farmer but is he up to shit too πŸ˜‚

I’d feel sor
Pre lockdown Sasha was always at reassurance and being driven about in flash cars she would only ever show the guys arm etc never his face maybe this is why if she’s dating guys who are with someone!!

actually feel for Clara having a baby is emotional enough and coping with the changes in your body without your man being a rat!!
I would feel sorry for her if she was a genuinely nice person !! But she is honestly vile and so up her own backside it’s unbelievable, the q and a session about motherhood was honestly unbelievable πŸ™ˆ for someone that quaffs champagne for breakfast her grammar and spelling tell the truth, a thick bint that left school with not even a standard grade to her name lol πŸ˜‚ she is so nasty to anyone she doesn’t know it’s vile

Last edited:

cocolocooo22

Oh to afford putting all the shite into ur face to make u look like a melted welly πŸ€ͺ (they actually all resemble eachother)! Even if I was subsidised by drug money I wouldn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart

teafortoo

Plot twist, Hi a mean hello is actually Clara dishing the tea on folk she doesn’t like including her own man πŸ˜ƒ They both write in the same confusing manner.
funny you mention this i also thought Hi i mean hello was Claratinks
Pablo has played her that much that cheeky Tinky Winky is now playing us. that’s 5 usernames that’s Claratinks am parking my arse right here for the day this beats river city any day 🍿

weedeemcp

I see the stories of them all steaming in the back of the car after the christening were all deleted 🀣

• Haha

jm234

I was shocked to read that Kenny and Laura live with her parents in a flat I thought they where loaded then I got told they are waiting on a house being built March April in the Mearns apparently Kenny Miller associates with dodgy people all drug dealers I don't no how that goes down in the world of footie right enough

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I was awaiting them coming back πŸ˜‚ u there?! Clara how was life after having an affair with P knowing he had a family? How did he see u fs πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
You can tell they are reading these hahahaha takes yummys out her name hi again πŸ‘πŸΌ And some of them are removing happy family post I’m howling all closing in on them all now about time. Kicked off in the eastend last night some cars going up in flames I wonder why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Sheila Bloom

Who is a fud? Kendal? Tbh she doesn't really bother me.. what does she actually do? A bit flashy but each to there own.
What she actually does is live a life of crime. Clearly that hairdressers is a front.
I have no issue with flash cunts if it’s legit but she just takes the piss

hi a mean hello

Check out the highest ever sentence got handed out in Scotland never got the jail she got a remanded then got out until the trial came up was out in dunfermline high . Murfy not that kids dad must be his da lying then .

Oh I do love a schemey thread this is 13 pages of gold well done girls 🀣
Wondering now who's ship murfs jumped onto the Dgang or the LgangπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh how it's opportunity knocks for the clowns sticking each other in aswell.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see I’m not Clara. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway done with the thread derailing. I’ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha