Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“the glow is real” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah that’s the gear sweats doll with a heavy dose of the fear mixed in, mad gear bandit lmfao! The Gliw is real, well so was the “snow” obviously 🙄

OMFG so it was true! But, honestly O’Prat and Smurf, if you’d go there you would go anywhere!

I wonder if Birdies ex wants to smash her now it’s common knowledge he stuck them all in! The reason Birdies Mrs got caught with another man and she was heard on a prison visit begging forgiveness and told to get too.

Back to Possil you go, daughter included.

But, as I’ve been told Murfs sentence was Kosha, just strange coincidence Birdie got hit a few days later 👌 Yeah, we believe you! Wonder if Birdie does??????????

And btw coke fiend or not she is some hairdresser, her salon is so uncomfortable though! They really believe their own hype, when my hubby and I moved there I tried it out, just because I wasn’t dashed out in designer gear I was treated like a second hand citizen.

Worst thing about it (and this is not a brag) my husband and I could buy and sell them all wrapped together with legitimate jobs! We just don’t need to flaunt it, it’s so tacky!

Someone with VIP status needs to open a news one for the Glasgow chicks “Botox for Blowjobs, “Bags for shags” it’s to addictive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A cut above a crack head maybe, I heard she takes that much gear her nick names Dyson!

I’m just waiting on Smurfette coming to the defence, if they bite this I do know it’s you!!!!!

And another reason there is upset in the camp Birdies Brother got slashed in jail, Birdie didn’t lift a finger to help or retaliate.

I’m thinking this is what he got Gorbachev knowing about Mrs Birdies love life, so you got that if he knew then Smurf knew then stuck him in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wonder how long it will take till it’s his turn......

Come on, I know your dying to clear his name lmfao 🤣🤣🤣.... maybe siesta time!
He got slashed, autoprompt!

I live for these threads 🤣
I am struggling with the nick names who's who O'prat, Smurf, Birdie 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
O’Pratt = Tony O’Prey

Smurf = Murf (David Hough)

Birdie = Birdman (Robert O’Hara)

All you need to do is google x

I know this isn't her thread but her name pops up in here a lot, iv just read about Laura Miller and Kenny Miller having a new baby and realised I hadn't seen her on insta for ages,anyone know what the radio silence is all about, I see there car got set on fire too👀
She’s such a fanny, and they got themselves involved last year in a court case where she was seemingly attacked! The people they were up against were letting the heat die down, looks like the ovens getting banged up to 200 though x.

Tbh we mix in same circles (when needed) and I have never heard ANYONE that has a nice word to say about this women. And from what I seen it seems to be true, thinks she’s a complete ticket!

Starting to crumble though, and it was her that pulled him into all this not other way around. Told by a high source at the SFA, her names muck there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

coleywoley

She’s desperate in all senses of the word. Her and KMac Kellyanne HATED each other - she sent Kellyanne death cupcakes 😭

• Wow
  • Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Because murfy her man got caught at airport on an international arrest warrant lol 😂 made the papers google his name david hough you’ll see it, he’s been done with drug smuggling and guns, she’s got family there and easier to visit him in the clink lol 😂 it’s her wee boy I feel sorry for
Do you know alot about Murphy and hayley? Do they split up alot? As he was messaging me before they got married must have been, when I heard he had a gf and was hanging about with Lauren mcdonald. But that wee boy is him and hayleys? I wasnt interested I think hes terrifying

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I agree.

The posts are like a mixed up rant of info. Some of them I've read over a few times and still can't make any fuckin sense of them 😂
On the other thread is the same they ain’t making sense they are on another one doing the same shit which is weird to me they must be more involved because of how much they know about these big people.

I didn't either all the snobbery cunt posts is dinner in Gleneagles with P and her baby
People with real old money don’t take selfies at Gleneagles! My god what must all these old millionaires think of the plebs they are letting in!

If the paper ever picked up on this and done an article I’m sure lots of memberships would be cancelled.

We went to a work function to watch the Ryder Cup and believe me you do not see tack balls like this! It’s all old money x

This gets worse so Brooke bf is a rapist? And she's working with kids? 😳😳😳😳
If it’s Johno then yes, 100%

This gets worse so Brooke bf is a rapist? And she's working with kids? 😳😳😳😳
Dangerous btw, but then there was a certain puppy dealer from Lanark! Got shot outside a vet a few years ago, his wife own nurseries Pinocchios in Bishopbriggs! Scary stuff if you have kids around these people, because they all have extremely dangerous people after them and will get them at any opportunity.

Gangsta Girls Glasgow!

It’s saying almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Last edited:
Patiently waiting on the new thread ☕
This is the type of lunch time tea I like because it’s crazy how many names fly about where dodgy companies are involved!!!!! I always guessed my neighbours were dodgy after seeing a few things in early hours of morning when I’m up to work early shift and it has been quiet there lately. After kimmyg thread blew up the other day I done some digging and turns out they are friends on social media with most of the names mentioned here and KimmyG thread so that confirms it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know much on them other than the textbook drug dealer lifestyle like they have a small business that seems to earn more money than most in their trade. They have 3 x 100grand motors and a boat,
everything them and their kids wear is designer,got holiday homes and one of their employees he’s only been finished his apprenticeship a few years has just bought a 500grand house with a tiny mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how do these people never get caught when they’re waving it right in front of everyone’s face but the rest of us get caught for chancing it with not paying a parking meter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes initials or something please 🤣☕

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
well she got a salon out of it so all is fair in love and war I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah if only an over weight drug dealer would buy me a salon so I could look like jigsaw and upload pictures of my fake sunglasses 😞

How does Clara have so many followers

• Haha
  • Heart
The wee boy that’s being bullied his dads just put up that he is sharing it before he does something he’ll regret absolute thug and beats up his Mrs she’s just there for the money

• Wow
Dior jacket In the Dior shop who cares
Clara !both so materialistic it’s unreal your man cheats on ya ! Pass the 🍿 !all that money and no class !
We’re is her pal fifi at too , or cheeks my god enough filler to last a
Lifetime with her man 😂😂

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Think only making ok salary if self employed etc couldnt imagine working 3/4 days a week
Could afford mortgage car on her own perhaps maybe she got the house at a good price , cheaper new build due to the area ,catchment for school etc , right beside a motorway , looks like a persimmon house new estate in Baillieston when she’s out walking could be wrong ?

Clara at Craig tara
Oh couldnt see that one some how ! 😂😂
She made out when she moved house the wee boy was going to a private school 😂🙈 pity she forgot to blank out badge on his uniform because we could all very clearly see it was 💯 not a private school 😂😭😭👏 what a tit

I see Clara is on her way home. You would think her man could have booked them into first class on the train since they seem to have w bottomless pit of money 😂 she won’t be liking that slumming it in standard class 😏
Mmm 🤔 why would you take the train 👀 bit odd don’t you think

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
If you all think for a second Clara is nice ur on plums my hens because she & half her gang are up there with the top 10 of cows they slag and drag people down behind closed doors hairdressing world I guess but would say more that charisse is more the nicest one out them both she just tells u how it is. Salon is a salon where if you ain’t on there level don’t book and if u moan about prices even more slagging u will take.

Ashbash9915

Maybe it's Clara's man bent eye Paul that's.the grass.

One eye on the dealers one eye on the polis 😂😂 #eyeballpaul 😂😂😂😂

All the pics Clara posts of hair look amazing but is it her work or other stylists in the shop? I couldn't think of anything anything worse than her sta ding over me for 2 hours screeching then actually paying for it 🙃
I was thinking the same btw how come he's never had the cop shop come chapping 🤔

" one eye on the dealers one eye on the polis" belter of a comment 🤣🤣👏👏

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Someone gave nats O’Brien 5 mins of fame on here and now we’re the talk of her Instagram but she’s no bothered 😂😂😂😩😩🤦🏼‍
Shes Definitely no bothered 🤭🤣🤣

Shes Definitely no bothered 🤭🤣🤣
No one was talking about her kids,it was the Laura Miller chat ...
Natalie your confused honey 🥱

Attachments

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she was super pally with that Sarah from Honeyz? The clothing place? She moved to Manchester. Wondering if the previous posts about clothing warehouses and drug raids were how they became pals?
Is there a thread for that Sarah ? Love to know more info on her. See she got gifted 3 Rolex’s for her birthday 🙄😭

• Haha