Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jm234

He def punts gear the whole of Glasgow know it and he’s a serial cheat and she sticks by him …. Barbie and Ken , lol his dress sense is awful , her shop is just a front … and her name is not even Clara ?? We’re has her pal bay Leigh disappeared too ? We know the hubby is in the big house 😂
Is their ever any new tea on them it's even boring me now and I loved this thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
If Paul or pablos 🙄 job was so legit she would be on here like a fkin shot telling us all 🙈 unless it’s that secretive she can’t possibly reveal he really works for MI5 or NASA 🤣🤣 I mean what’s the big secret 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

SipTea4

Hayley mum and dad stay in marbella btw, So her being over there living her life doesn't really mean much she is prob scared to come back. I'm surprised Charleigh A, hasn't been mentioned she is the worst out them all, she is not a nice girl growls at any pretty girl, thinks she is above people. Been spoon fed all her life because her dad, I always found it odd she moved to London then got with a guy that was in jail and moved back. Was like she just couldn't stay away from that kind of guy

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
The ones making the biggest moves are the ones that don’t draw attention to themselves 🤣 proceeds of crime would have a field day with these fools. Showing off all the time only attracts the wrong kind of attention and boy do they like to show off 🤣

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Scotia doesn’t stay in that house with R anymore, That boy works away who he stayed with so Scott was there himself most of the time but that’s Rs house and when all that happened his got kicked out it. Scott sells the white stuff and the brown stuff it’s no secret to Glasgow his been around the whole eastend and back fs 😂

It’s a Clara thread fs get scotia his own!!

STH2509

The tea on this is piping hot
Done some creep creep came across Sasha on her Instagram Paul Easdon really has no shame going with her while clara is pregnant not a fan of clara but this is shocking to the core she will never leave him you mad she kids on she works she’s hardly in her salon he’s the money machine he’s loaded to another level

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Clara really needs to remember the wee saying…

“Have more than you show & speak less than you know”

😏

jm234

The plot
I was about to say probably how she lost all the weight,I know she was hammering the gym a lot way before the baby but not to that weight loss extent.

The theatre school is run by a relation of the carbin girls (their cousin)so he probably won't care about who's working there

I dnt think Stephanie day and Clara spk at all now do they? After Stephanie had her second baby she was off the scene
Kendal uncle Jamie wannabe said it from day one on this Kendal Clara Hayley Cat I'll fling in Kimmy g all SCUM

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Oh wow did uncle Jamie finally leave aunty mutton dressed as lamb, sorry I mean Caroline 🤣 always wondered why he never left her for younger model
Think a lot of these men get trapped n the woman have been on the scene for years n know 'too much'

No chance of ever leaving so just shag about, wife or gf turns a blind eye for a bag or pair of shoes.

Sad but true these lassies are embarrassing man

• Heart
Absolutely no-one is jealous of her 🤣 imagine being so reliant on the money he brings in to sit in the house with your child while he’s out shagging around. Then having the audacity to start on the girls, they owe you no loyalty hun but he does and he has absolutely no respect for you. She knows too much for him to get shot of her though. And you better believe if he gets banged up she will be waiting at the gate for him getting out.