Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said her pale skin was gross at a time where that was a giant NO NO. Plus she only likes being tan to cover up her orange from not eating right. 🙈 She reminds me of mean girls when they complain about BS.

Remember when she said her pale skin was gross at a time where that was a giant NO NO. Plus she only likes being tan to cover up her orange from not eating right. 🙈 She reminds me of mean girls when they complain about BS.
Thats right, I forgot about that! And she got backlash and had to address it in the next video. You'd think she'd be better with words considering she's, you know, a reporter...

Reactions: 1
Zac’s sassiness was on full display in the latest video, LOL.

“What, like I have a broccoli farm out back?”

“You make it up. What you say isn’t real!”

He cracks me up lmao.

Also, people have made Clancy’s oatmeal and complain it’s not sweet. She’s like “maybe you’re not adding enough banana?” No, Clancy. It’s because you put 100% cocoa power that’s bitter as HELL into it 😩

Reactions: 2
Zac’s sassiness was on full display in the latest video, LOL.

“What, like I have a broccoli farm out back?”

“You make it up. What you say isn’t real!”

He cracks me up lmao.
I agree with Zac, maybe it is the case that when you are completely new you have to work the worse days of the holiday but not when there are newer people than you in the company. She totally does it for the money, I love that Zac called her out on it 👌

I agree with Zac, maybe it is the case that when you are completely new you have to work the worse days of the holiday but not when there are newer people than you in the company. She totally does it for the money, I love that Zac called her out on it 👌
LOL yesss Zac, call her out on her dumb tit!! Just ASK for the time off! Uh, the gross oatmeal isn't sweet because there is basically zero sugar in it??? Also, we get it, you're engaged, no need to flash your ring every single video.

Reactions: 3
Wow so surprised to see a thread about her I thought absolutely everyone LOVED this girl. I don't know what the appeal is about her myself, she gives strange 12 year old vibes like not very mature even though she's made it into a super successful career (half thanks to her mom I bet). I watched her back in her college days and nothing much has changed since then to her now working for FOX I believe>? Also the new hubby / fiance really thy don't match at all in my opinion and I see no chemistry between them. Its great they are engaged and all the best to them but something about Zac he really isn't into this girl.

I can't put my finger on it but everything bout him just screams going with the flow of princess Clancy's wants and needs. UGH. I don't enjoy her personality at all and damn how much attention does this lady need complaining about being in her pj's when she's getting PROPOSED to??! I found that so annoying and dramatic/ungrateful like yeah girl we see your first world problems but at least you got engaged. That just annoyed the tit out of me. She's like the child who hasn't figured out that life cannot be everything you dreamed about 100% of the time. Sorry guys, I guess I just find a lot of faults with her haha. To me she just isn't the sweet, charming elegant girl she paints herself out to be.

I'm a super conscious healthy-eater myself but she really doesn't know how to make healthy meals tasty and enjoyable. Noway would I ever try any of her recipes. They're just bland and something someone would make up if they truly hated food I believe. I found it interesting her brother and father could not be arsed about the proposal.......They do seem socially withdrawn but isn't this your only daughter/sis about to get married? Lmao....even Trisha paytas' engagement I had enjoyed more sorry to say Clance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the amount of complaining she would do if they have kids? I really hope she quits vlogging before then as I absolutely hate family vloggers 😡

She seems like too much of a busy person for a 'mom life'. I really can't see her becoming one at least not happily. She's just plain old off to me I can't even see her as being much of a sexual type person if you catch my drift. lol.

I’ve been following this thread for a few weeks. I used to be a fan of her reporting life and how disciplined she is. That’s what kept me watching. What rubbed me the wrong way is how she and Zac interact with each other. It can be kind of mean sometimes. I can see that they probably have a tease-flirt dynamic but it’s still uncomfortable to watch them together. It’s cringy.

I agree, her last video is very telling of how she exaggerates things when Zac said “What you say isn’t real”. I get the vibe that she’s got a really strong work ethic, but to an unhealthy extreme just like her other habits. It seems she has anxiety over being the top performer, like she wants to be seen as the one who works every holiday even though no one is forcing her and she won’t be fired for taking time off. It’s too much, and it gets old after a while.

ALSO! I googled her name and found that a book was published by a “Clancy Burke” called Girls, Gloss, and Gossip Galore. It’s on Amazon and it seems it was published in 2008. I’m not sure if that’s her…so I came here to ask, do any of you know if she’s mentioned writing this book in her older YT videos?

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following this thread for a few weeks. I used to be a fan of her reporting life and how disciplined she is. That’s what kept me watching. What rubbed me the wrong way is how she and Zac interact with each other. It can be kind of mean sometimes. I can see that they probably have a tease-flirt dynamic but it’s still uncomfortable to watch them together. It’s cringy.

I agree, her last video is very telling of how she exaggerates things when Zac said “What you say isn’t real”. I get the vibe that she’s got a really strong work ethic, but to an unhealthy extreme just like her other habits. It seems she has anxiety over being the top performer, like she wants to be seen as the one who works every holiday even though no one is forcing her and she won’t be fired for taking time off. It’s too much, and it gets old after a while.

ALSO! I googled her name and found that a book was published by a “Clancy Burke” called Girls, Gloss, and Gossip Galore. It’s on Amazon and it seems it was published in 2008. I’m not sure if that’s her…so I came here to ask, do any of you know if she’s mentioned writing this book in her older YT videos?

I don't find their interactions 'cute' at all. It's mean as heck and borderline condescending towards Zac. Yes, little miss perfect has written a book in her lifetime.

6.30 in, enjoy!

The fact that she complained for a solid minute about an $82 meal is kind of insane, lol. It was tip included. Assuming that gratuity was 18% (which is what restaurants there can charge), that’s roughly 15. So $33 per entree. Which yeah, it’s pricey, but you’re on vacation in Miami. What would you expect…?

The fact that she complained for a solid minute about an $82 meal is kind of insane, lol. It was tip included. Assuming that gratuity was 18% (which is what restaurants there can charge), that’s roughly 15. So $33 per entree. Which yeah, it’s pricey, but you’re on vacation in Miami. What would you expect…?
Makes sense. She's a reporter. can't be making much. Lol.

You are spot on! Who takes a work phone on vacation with them? I could understand it if you were a top surgeon and an organ donation could come through at any time or something life and death but not missing out on interviewing the Bengals mascot 😂

Also I noticed JD from Howard Stern is a huge Bengals fan, he has the same accent as Zac 😂

I could understand it if you were a top surgeon and an organ donation could come through at any time or something life and death but not missing out on interviewing the Bengals mascot 😂
HAHAHAH I could completely picture her booking an emergency flight to do this interview, I'm dying

• Haha
I really don't like jumping to conclusions, but sometimes it feels like he doesn't even like her at all...

I saw that. She's this big romantic & he's just on a joy ride. I could not marry someone like this. ugh...

She just hasn't dated enough to really see how a guy will act when he's very into you..

He could just be joking. But he's dated more & clearly has more of a bite when it comes to the romantic things.

Last edited:
If you use the 45cal chocolate syrup + peanut butter it's 😍😍😍.

I question if her and Zac even have sex since she used to want to be a priest lol. I figured it was gross of me to even ask or think about. The sad thing is I can still see her being a virgin even though they sleep in the same bed lmao. She seems like that kind of girl.

I agree she needs to date more. I feel bad for Zac because I think he had pressure due to all his friends being engaged. Tbh I'm the same age and never been engaged or married. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she seems like the type to make a big thing of having sex for the first time on your wedding night. Nothing wrong with that...I generally just feel bad for the guys as they have to wait a long time and who knows they may have cheated/been cheating or not...

How old is Zac? I always wondered since he has a semi bald head already...is he in his early 30's or what? I get the pressure at that age but I'm with you in that I'm happy being alone..I don't like to share my life with someone else at this stage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.