Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a girl who had never had a bf or kissed anyone. Found her first bf and married him. I'm still laughing about it. Even Duggars date multiple people. Plus these same people lie and other "sins" but think sex = bad.

I'm pretty sure he is 27-28.

Reactions: 3
I know a girl who had never had a bf or kissed anyone. Found her first bf and married him. I'm still laughing about it. Even Duggars date multiple people. Plus these same people lie and other "sins" but think sex = bad.

I'm pretty sure he is 27-28.

I just don't see them lasting for the long haul. I think Zac will eventually get bored of being her right hand man and Clancy will keep all touching and kissing to a week MAXIMUM.

It's weird because plenty of good looking girls would date Zac. Nothing can convince me he proposed for anything other than convenience and pressure lol.

Not that Clancy isn't attractive just her attitude is gross af. She treats her brother poorly too.

This reminds me of okbaby lol

If you use the 45cal chocolate syrup + peanut butter it's 😍😍😍.
Clancy?!?!?!!?

I kid 😉

Anyway, Zac and Clancy always had a weird vibe to me. Especially when she reads her journals and he didn’t even bother to really reach out to her. It seems like she pursued him and he was like “welp, guess this is happening”.

Anyway, Zac and Clancy always had a weird vibe to me. Especially when she reads her journals and he didn’t even bother to really reach out to her. It seems like she pursued him and he was like “welp, guess this is happening”.

THIS. He never really bothers with anything to do with Clancy, but now he is marrying her. I'm sure this will go down well (*insert sarcasm here*. ) I remember she made a first date video or something as well along those lines?? She always has to put everything on blast, but anyway in that video, she mentioned how he didn't text her back and so when she left for a road trip or whatever it was with one of her friends (I think one night of partying in a different state/city) she then CALLED him and asked him to come and meet them even though he didn't reply to three or four texts? It is really nice of him to hang out with her but it is kind of sad that he is leading her on to the point of marriage and can't just be honest :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Clancy can be nasty like a few years ago making fun of a man who started crying when the flight to NY got cancelled. How did she know that he wasn't missing some major life event? She complains when filtered water isn't available in hotel rooms so should have some empathy to peoples emotions.

Having said all that, I agree their relationship is totally unbalanced with Clancy doing all the running. I guess it stems from initially being lonely in Ohio with no friends or family around for support. It was easy of Zac to fall into as a local with no major adjustments to make apart from saving money on rent when they moved in together.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She makes a huge deal of minor inconveniences daily so who is she to laugh at another person's misfortune?

Also it's her fault really, I thought she had job offers closer to home but picked Ohio randomly. So really no excuse for trapping Zach.

Reactions: 4
I actually liked the outfits she picked out this time around. Some of them (the first dress and the green dress) could use a belt, maybe. But nothing was hideous. I think the red dress was a hit. The warmer colour makes her skin pop, and the cooler colours wash her out.

Clancy can be nasty like a few years ago making fun of a man who started crying when the flight to NY got cancelled. How did she know that he wasn't missing some major life event? She complains when filtered water isn't available in hotel rooms so should have some empathy to peoples emotions.

Having said all that, I agree their relationship is totally unbalanced with Clancy doing all the running. I guess it stems from initially being lonely in Ohio with no friends or family around for support. It was easy of Zac to fall into as a local with no major adjustments to make apart from saving money on rent when they moved in together.
This! Clancy is a total pickmeisha and Zac does not seem into her. She totally chased him and he just went along. He probably is only with Clancy for convenience like saving on rent and sex. I see them splitting up in the near future.

When Clancy started talking about not wanting a diamond ring, I was like WOW! Maybe she’s invested in the whole “blood diamond” debate and doesn’t want to contribute to that. But no. Just the price, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Clancy started talking about not wanting a diamond ring, I was like WOW! Maybe she’s invested in the whole “blood diamond” debate and doesn’t want to contribute to that. But no. Just the price, lol.
Makes sense because she is a mega cheapskate lol!

Reactions: 1
Watching reporters in Ukraine and all I can think about is how Clancy would NEVER report overseas. Does she even know what's going on outside of her bitter chocolate oatmeal world I wonder

• Haha
I have to defend Clancy today, that story made up from Zac that he pretended not to know when his friends said he was slumming it with Clancy meant was such a weird thing to say when they were first dating... I didn't find that funny, he really must not like her!

Reactions: 5
Whoa I don't buy it was a "joke" it sounds like he wanted to get rid of her and she just didn't get it. I'm now rethinking everytime Clancy has said Zac was being mean in a cutesy way. Maybe she knows deep down he doesn't want to be with her but she isn't 100% sure since she hasn't had a long term relationship before.

At least there is a year for one of them to break up with the other. Easier now than after marriage.

Whoa I don't buy it was a "joke" it sounds like he wanted to get rid of her and she just didn't get it. I'm now rethinking everytime Clancy has said Zac was being mean in a cutesy way. Maybe she knows deep down he doesn't want to be with her but she isn't 100% sure since she hasn't had a long term relationship before.

At least there is a year for one of them to break up with the other. Easier now than after marriage.

I don't understand have they never had a fight before regarding if one wants to be with the other? If you have to joke about how much you don't want to be with your partner without them getting it boy I'd assume you're in pretty hot water..

Ouch, yeah. That one was uncalled for. Clancy seemed beaten down this week. Especially the thing with her mom and the wedding. I really hope she thinks it through. As much as I’m not a fan, I have no problem admitting she seems like a hardworking woman. She deserves to be happy.

I feel like the signs are right in front of her but when you are only with your first love you can't see it..I think if anyone in her family could it would be her brother? I don't think she gets along all too well with him though, but I could be wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.