Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am baffled. Is she clueless, dumb, blind or just immature af. What about that was not cringey. In that dusty pink velour jumping around like a 12 year old. She was 12 years old the last time that jacket was considered fashion. There is nothing normal about her as a 27 year old woman. Her fashion since is literally painful to witness 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lol that video is some tit I would post on Xanaga in a pink sweater. She should really look at what other people are posting. I'm not saying she doesn't look cute but it's hella cringe and not how fashion videos are done.

Maybe she saw Kim k and Paris reshoot their "iconic" photo?

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe these two are having this amazing time on their travel adventure. I have trouble believing Clancy after she pretended being a reporter was the greatest thing ever. Recently Zac made a comment about how real she is on social media. I laughed out loud. Right Zac. She pretended to be a go getter reporter. She was playing a part that she thought her viewers wanted to see.
In fairness, she never said she didn't like being a reporter per se. She said the hours sucked, she couldn't do it anymore, and her only option would be to work a normal daytime shift, but that would mean covering news news which she hated. This is common in reporting. There's a reason morning reporters tend to stay morning reporters and daytime/evening reporters tend to stay daytime/evening. Morning is all fluff and that's what she likes. I bet her goal was to be on GMA or The Today Show. Those aren't the same types of people who generally end up reporting on murders and child abuse and fraud and the like.

Gosh she really wants to be “not like other girls” and act like she’s so funny and so “down to earth” when she cakes on the makeup, complains about lighting, and spends hundreds of dollars on skincare. Nothing wrong with that, hell I do that, but I don’t then act like I’m “low maintence, so funny, look at me hehehe I’m not like other girls”

Cringe x10000

Reactions: 2
They've only been to two cities and they are already over it. Plus, both Nashville and Charlotte seem so similar to Cincinnati--and they are all close to each other. Her vlogs could have been interesting if they had travelled to different parts of the country-compared the East to the West, North to South. But, no. And now they may just move in with her parents? Clancy is thinking about all the money she will save.

Reactions: 3
They've only been to two cities and they are already over it. Plus, both Nashville and Charlotte seem so similar to Cincinnati--and they are all close to each other. Her vlogs could have been interesting if they had travelled to different parts of the country-compared the East to the West, North to South. But, no. And now they may just move in with her parents? Clancy is thinking about all the money she will save.
I have to agree with this. I said on one of the previous pages, the problem with her travel vlogs is that she chose places that are so similar to Cincy. Imagine if she'd gone to WY or MT or Napa, CA? I get that the point was to scope out places they might live, but this is travel vlogging. People watch travel vlogs because the vloggers are going to places the viewers will likely never go and don't know much about. Sure, throw in places like Charlotte and Nashville and scope out housing, but mix it up with some really different places and different culture.

Imagine if she'd gone to WY or MT or Napa, CA?
WY or MT would have been perfect! I would have loved those options! But I’ll be honest, she could have never afforded Napa or the surrounding areas. Not with a $60k income + how cheap she is!

But yes I totally see your point - they should have pushed themselves and tried places that got people excited! I haven’t watched in forever since she quit her job and Zac started showing up more in her vlogs - I can’t stand him and his massive combover so I felt like I was fast forwarding through all of her videos!

Reactions: 4
I would honestly love if she posted vegan food in CA. It won't happen ever though :/

She'll probably claim she can't because allergies etc. When every vegan place I have been to states allergies on the menu. Most "normal" restaurants don't have it on the menu.

I just don’t think Clancy has any wanderlust at all. And in the past few years, there’s been this shift where people are like “you HAVE to travel, especially before kids”, and I think she took that to heart. But if you don’t enjoy visiting new places and trying new things…why are you doing it at all? I know it seems cool and worldly to say you’ve been to all these places (ignoring the fact she’s just picking states that are as close to her comfort level as possible), but there’s no shame I’m not liking travel. You can be a homebody and still be interesting.

WY or MT would have been perfect! I would have loved those options! But I’ll be honest, she could have never afforded Napa or the surrounding areas. Not with a $60k income + how cheap she is!

But yes I totally see your point - they should have pushed themselves and tried places that got people excited! I haven’t watched in forever since she quit her job and Zac started showing up more in her vlogs - I can’t stand him and his massive combover so I felt like I was fast forwarding through all of her videos!

Speaking of combovers…. His baldness is very obvious here. He used to keep his hair short and wear ball caps - now…I’m not sure what’s going on. 🥴

Attachments

Speaking of combovers…. His baldness is very obvious here. He used to keep his hair short and wear ball caps - now…I’m not sure what’s going on. 🥴
I've never seen guy on you tube with such little personality. Could he really be that boring in real life?

I honestly think she had FOMO combined with not knowing how to be a travel vlogger. In her head it was probably a good idea but the execution didn't go as planned. Plus I'm sure she can't travel to outside of the US or far because Zac.

They definitely could have visited at least one western city. Denver, Tucson, Albuquerque, Boise, Portland, Seattle. Something different! She said she may stay at her parents' house for a month. So is Zac going to work out of her parents' house? At least her parents are more interesting than Zac.

So what happened.. I need a break from watching her. Are the boring ass travel plans cancelled?

So what happened.. I need a break from watching her. Are the boring ass travel plans cancelled?
todays vlog, went to bar played basketball and they were acting affectionate towards each other in a creepy way, she went to a pharmacy to have someone inject her b12 shot because she couldnt do it herself, more chicken sandwiches, more sweet potato fries, more complaining about being tired and lazy, chocolate oatmeal, white water center (10 seconds of clips) didnt do any excursions.

I’m such a hater cos I complain that they don’t seem affectionate towards each other but then in todays video when they were dancing and kissing at the amusements I felt so uncomfortable and had to skip 😂

I’m such a hater cos I complain that they don’t seem affectionate towards each other but then in todays video when they were dancing and kissing at the amusements I felt so uncomfortable and had to skip 😂
i honestly think it was all for show! We know she reads here. I can’t get over the doggy style stance 🤢

Reactions: 7
She is like the worlds most awkward human, and Zachs sense of non-humor makes it worse I think. She gets uncomfortable, he makes crappy comment, she’s more uncomfortable, he laughs she plays the baby coddle me my feelings are scarred card. It’s very odd, Zach needed someone who could put him in his place. Honestly only reason this relationship even happened is because she was pretty. They mesh about like oil and water.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.