Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do say that people use retail therapy when they are bored and/or have something missing in their lives. I think that both apply to Clancy. I agree Omg she lies about everything, she used to say the only reason she uses make up was because of the TV cameras, well that was clearly a lie!

Reactions: 5
They do say that people use retail therapy when they are bored and/or have something missing in their lives. I think that both apply to Clancy. I agree Omg she lies about everything, she used to say the only reason she uses make up was because of the TV cameras, well that was clearly a lie!
Clancy doesn’t realize there is so much to do in Charlotte besides shopping! I spent my summers there and half my family still lives there. Go walk up Crowder Mountain. Beautiful this time of year. Asheville is an hour away. So many things to do there. Plenty of pumpkin patches and fall festivals! I wish she would get out and explore more. I feel bad that zack is stuck working but she could do these things on her own!

Reactions: 4
And she is a Utuber....tries to fancy it up by
calling it content creator which she ain't great at. She should just be a DJ cause she loves talking incessantly....why not show us at least 1_or two things that the particular city is know for at least, to show the vast differences....not up just the nearest watering whole or chicken sandwich place. I mean seriously.

She is basically comparing the neighborhoods of her AirBnb locations--not the actual cities or states. I have lived in several different cities, and if anyone asked me to compare I could list lots of differences. Sure they all have Sephora, Free People and chicken sandwich places, but every city has a different vibe. Even two cities in the same state can be different. The constant spending is interesting. Maybe she was doing that in Cincinnati, but I don't think so.

Reactions: 3
Now spending 2k a month, those brand deals must be kicking in! I'm sure she could get a lot more if actually left her apartment apart from going to the gym, getting a chicken sandwich or drinking!

This girl wears so much makeup and her barely there makeup is twice my normal 😂 the thing is she’s a pretty girl and would look so much younger and fresh without all that caked on makeup. She’s got major insecurities and don’t ever say again Clancy “I really hate wearing makeup”. You lie. 😂

Reactions: 2
I must admit I've tried her chocolate oatmeal and it had bitter taste. 😣 I don't get it how she can eat same breakfast (and lunch) for YEARS!
That's cos you're a hater and you hate on her and she will have to address the hate in her next video.

Jokes aside, Clancy continues to whine and whine about her "haters" when most comments about her "money saving" tips were very respectful and reasonable. She really thinks she did something giving people advice to skip Starbucks. Also, a Hello fresh sponsorship?! The girl who eats 5 things surely is the perfect face for the service. The way she did the sponsorship also put me off even though I only saw a small clip of it. It looks just like a TV commercial and like she didn't even bother to try and make it authentic.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does Zac progressively get more and more mean? The "joke" he made about not listening to word she says and always tuning her out while eating their lunch... Personally I don't understand the humor in saying something like that to your s/o, but what is even more bewildering to me is the fact that Clancy leaves these jokes and digs at her in the videos? Especially during a sponsorship segment??

She really cannot take criticism. How did she make it this far? Respectful critiques does not make one a “hater”
Even when her die hard fans make reasonable comments they cushion it so hard because they know how insanely sensitive she is to feedback and her fans will just pile on. Which apparently Clancy loves and approves of. Suuuper healthy behaviour.

Is it just me or does Zac progressively get more and more mean? The "joke" he made about not listening to word she says and always tuning her out while eating their lunch... Personally I don't understand the humor in saying something like that to your s/o, but what is even more bewildering to me is the fact that Clancy leaves these jokes and digs at her in the videos? Especially during a sponsorship segment??
Definitely not just you! I was cringing watching the hello fresh segment. You could see Zac’s derision/embarrassment oozing out of the screen.. But I also love watching awkward situations so I got a kick out of it. Don’t know why she forces him to be in stuff like that. He clearly doesn’t like it.

Last edited:
there she goes in defense mode again. i love how shell address the negativity and got side tracked and talk about her skin products while applying then go back to addressing and defending herself. man she is all over the place LOL

Well now that I'm done with Clancy - does anyone one know any positive YouTubers that aren't BS? 😂😂😂 Not the fake overtop yoga philosophy people theyre even worse than her haha.

Does people in her comments really talk about her privileged life? Or she indeed reads here...

I would read something here and the next time she is explaining/answers that on her YouTube :unsure::cautious:

Reactions: 1
Clancy calling herself an influencer has to be a joke!!! No, you’re not even close. And I’m pretty sure when she says she gets all these negative comments in her videos it’s Bc she reads this thread. Hi Clancy! 👋🏼. So let me say this. Zac isn’t in love with you anymore. He treats you like his 12 year-old sister. It’s not cute to be mean nor is it funny. But you’re too dense to see this. Your YT video views have drastically declined and you’re not going to be able to sustain this lifestyle. Nobody is interested in you doing the same tit every single day, eating the same tit and talking so much in her videos bc she’s lonely and has nobody to talk to. And it’s not traveling when you don’t leave your Airbnb.

I’m a bit confused by her “what I spend in a week video” because these videos are meant to be based on essential expenses not pink puffer jackets and workout gears. Those are non essential add on expenses that shouldn’t even be counted if you’re trying to assess if a city is expensive. Strange.

Does people in her comments really talk about her privileged life? Or she indeed reads here...

I would read something here and the next time she is explaining/answers that on her YouTube :unsure::cautious:
i scrolled through her youtube comments and i dont see any priviledge comments?? i wonder if its instagram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.