Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sleeping next to a big strong man comment was very weird. I don't like to think of those two in bed together. Also Zac does not seem big, strong or manly. Very girly to me. Her mother had to tell her she shouldn't be bad-mouthing her previous employer on the internet. How does Clancy not know this? I'm sure she got a lot of negative feedback. She and Zac both seem very immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Zac probably is feeling relieved and breathing a sigh of relief being away from her for a week. That is just way intense to travel with your fiance for that long. By the time they come back for they wedding they will be pretty sick of each other and need some more breathing room

Reactions: 3
Her mother had to tell her she shouldn't be bad-mouthing her previous employer on the internet.
I'm actually surprised it was her mom lol.

Tbh it just further proves to me this is the first time Clancy has dealt with drama at work. Welcome to my life. 😂
Except I'm not attractive enough to quit for YT.

In her most recent IG story she said her laugh was soo cringe worthy.

So never laugh again.

Problem solved.

Either that or go to therapy for constantly self-deprecating.

Either way, problem solved.

Reactions: 1
Her constant putting herself down, saying she is “disgusting” or “hehehe I look so ugly” shows how insecure she js. She’s looking for compliments or assurance from people that oh “you’re not ugly, your laugh is cute” it’s kind of concerning how little self confidence she has. She really thinks she’s “disgusting” if she doesn’t have a whole face of makeup applied

Probably because her fiance said his friends were saying he was dating down. That would stick with me too if I was her. Not a very funny "joke". Plus he made fun of her work makeup.

Clancy isn't ugly she just need to eat right to improve her skin. I'm still mad at the time she said a lipstick was ugly but it actually was really pretty on her.

In my opinion Clancy is the better looking member of this couple. It’s sad that she’s always putting herself down. The dynamic between these two has definitely changed. Let’s be real, there are two things that give you power in a relationship. Looks and money. He is without a doubt treating her differently since she left her reporter job. I know she wasn’t making a fortune, but she had a future in the industry. Maybe he was scared she would make it big.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure I find Zac as calculating as some others speculate. I think it’s just a matter of he was used to having his free time. Clancy had a set schedule, so he had a solid eight hours to himself. He could do what he wanted when he wanted. Now, those hours are taken up by Clancy (and let’s be real. Even if she’s not actively bothering him, its always different when someone’s presence is occupying a space that used to be solely yours).

it reminds me of couples who retire, and then they end up divorcing because they realize working separately was what kept them together.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I find Zac as calculating as some others speculate. I think it’s just a matter of he was used to having his free time. Clancy had a set schedule, so he had a solid eight hours to himself. He could do what he wanted when he wanted. Now, those hours are taken up by Clancy (and let’s be real. Even if she’s not actively bothering him, its always different when someone’s presence is occupying a space that used to be solely yours).

it reminds me of couples who retire, and then they end up divorcing because they realize working separately was what kept them together.
thats so sad :-( unfortunately you are right.

Constantly shirtless Zac does not seem like he wants to be anywhere but Cincinnati with his friends. I can't see him moving to a new city permanently. He criticized her eyebrows and her use of makeup in this latest video. Lots of passive aggressive "joking" from him. I couldn't stand that.

ill be honest, her discovering the mirror and lighting had me on the floor laughing. i dont know why i thought that was funny, maybe because i have the same dramatic reactions when i get excited about an amazing package lol

Reactions: 2
Constantly shirtless Zac does not seem like he wants to be anywhere but Cincinnati with his friends. I can't see him moving to a new city permanently. He criticized her eyebrows and her use of makeup in this latest video. Lots of passive aggressive "joking" from him. I couldn't stand that.
Yes…. 100% I also just realized that now that it’s football season and he always used to watch games with his buddies on the weekend. I bet he’s gonna have some big FOMO and especially since I doubt Clancy cares about football lol.

The sleeping next to a big strong man comment was very weird. I don't like to think of those two in bed together. Also Zac does not seem big, strong or manly. Very girly to me. Her mother had to tell her she shouldn't be bad-mouthing her previous employer on the internet. How does Clancy not know this? I'm sure she got a lot of negative feedback. She and Zac both seem very immature.

she probably just heard it on the Bachelor and thought it was 'sexy'/ 'cute' to call him that

What is her "genre" in yt? Like all she does in every vlog is film herself talking crap about nonsense🙈 also who are these people in her comment box licking her bum? "clancy you try to rase important topics and do a positive change?" like since when has she talked about absolutely anything 🙈🙈 gosh people are so brainwashed. I just dont get it. Like her style is hidious I would not influence from her like big no. Shes no fitness guru though her eating habits are disturbed. Her travel vlogs are her inside airbnb talking. Shes just not interesting enough inside/outside to make a longlasting career in yt.

Totally agree, even when she has opportunities she messes it up. Let me vlog the route I take on my walk as I'm obsessed with exercise. Instead of walking to interesting landmarks and vlogging, so she gets exercise and good content. But no she is so rigid and set in a boring routine!

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe these two are having this amazing time on their travel adventure. I have trouble believing Clancy after she pretended being a reporter was the greatest thing ever. Recently Zac made a comment about how real she is on social media. I laughed out loud. Right Zac. She pretended to be a go getter reporter. She was playing a part that she thought her viewers wanted to see.

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe these two are having this amazing time on their travel adventure. I have trouble believing Clancy after she pretended being a reporter was the greatest thing ever. Recently Zac made a comment about how real she is on social media. I laughed out loud. Right Zac. She pretended to be a go getter reporter. She was playing a part that she thought her viewers wanted to see.
zac is so dry in the vlogs. then again i wouldnt want to be interupted while enjoying my dinner having a camera shoved in my face.

You cannot believe a word she says, I have lost any trust in the many words that come out of her mouth. The only thing I do believe is she is a total cheapskate, walking two miles in 90 degree heat to avoid parking charges. Unwilling to pay 50 bucks a month to support her health by getting B12 shots and now choosing a cheap option of DIY injections which she can't administer.

Zac again drinking alcohol and energy drinks while having stomach issues, but he swaps out dairy yogurts... Yeah that's the issue Zac..
Her vlogs are so boring and repetitive. They don't even know if they will travel after December so they must be fed up already of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.