Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring life she leads eating exactly the same thing, day after day, after day, it's pathological!
You know, I have a theory about this that I didn't want to post because I don't like to analyze people's behavior, but I do wonder if she's not an adventurous eater because she's so afraid of her allergies. I had a friend with a shell fish allergy and I'm not exaggerating when I say she was traumatized by it. She would also eat very, very bland foods and usually the same thing every day because food was no longer fun for her once she had the allergic reaction. It became a life or death anxiety thing every time she veered off the routine. So I have wondered if maybe that's why Clancy eats only the same thing. And if you think about it, it's either salad with chicken or chicken and veggies or chicken sandwich with frieds. It's not like we see her ever eating chicken piccata or chicken cordon bleu or fancier chicken dishes. I wonder if she's anxious about it.

Reactions: 4
You know, I have a theory about this that I didn't want to post because I don't like to analyze people's behavior, but I do wonder if she's not an adventurous eater because she's so afraid of her allergies. I had a friend with a shell fish allergy and I'm not exaggerating when I say she was traumatized by it. She would also eat very, very bland foods and usually the same thing every day because food was no longer fun for her once she had the allergic reaction. It became a life or death anxiety thing every time she veered off the routine. So I have wondered if maybe that's why Clancy eats only the same thing. And if you think about it, it's either salad with chicken or chicken and veggies or chicken sandwich with frieds. It's not like we see her ever eating chicken piccata or chicken cordon bleu or fancier chicken dishes. I wonder if she's anxious about it.
probably, but unfortunately it doesn't do anything for her content to show the same salad, the same sandwich, the same sweet potatoes. she will never be a youtuber for foodie lovers like myself. and i follow mark weins and mikey chen for that kind of content.

Reactions: 1
She said when she was younger she ate a nut that made her have to go to the hospital and was traumatized. So you're right, but doesn't make for super interesting content.

Reactions: 2
i was watching the what i spend in cincinnati and zac was so much sweeter to her! he was affectionate, playful and just seemed happier.

Zac definitely seems different. Maybe we’re all overthinking it or they are doing it intentionally to stir up gossip. I also noticed when she was going on and on about how happy she is she looked down and couldn’t look into the camera. She made it out like being a news reporter was the greatest thing ever, so I don’t know what to believe anymore. Sadly, I don’t think she and Zac are going to last .

Reactions: 3
If her content was consistently as good as today's video, she could totally justify doing this as a full time job. It was snappy, informative, it was well edited. I think I prefer this content to the bi weekly "fluff" vlogs.

Reactions: 4
If her content was consistently as good as today's video, she could totally justify doing this as a full time job. It was snappy, informative, it was well edited. I think I prefer this content to the bi weekly "fluff" vlogs.
The irony here is that she no doubt deems videos like “what I spend in a week” as “filler content” since they’ve officially left Nashville and are in Ohio this weekend before going to Charlotte. Expecting Wednesday’s video to be that “Ask Me Anything” then back to same old/same old “week in my life” once she’s settled in Charlotte…

Her new video was interesting but the stories don't all up. We've seen vlog after vlog of her and Zac going out, there's always drinking and a sandwich and she never once mentioned being a designated driver. Also, couple of weeks ago she said they use Uber.
Bars and restaurants happen way more often than she showed here. It's ok to spend your money the way you want, just don't lie about it.
I almost wish she hadn't done so many "Day in my life" videos cos now we can all easily tell which parts of the new one are fake.

Interesting thought but I don't think that's the reason for her weird eating habits. You never know how salad, chicken sandwiches and so on are seasoned, there could always be something in it she is allergic to, even traces. Plus she eats all kinds of "snacks" she never tried before so I don't think she generally avoids new stuff.

Yeah I'm almost 100% sure she is scared which is all the more reasons she needs to get help. Watching that I kind of wonder if she has had too many bad experiences with doctors. :( All I know is she literally can't live on her current diet forver. She already has low B12 and God knows what else. Please go to a nutritionist or something Clancy 🙏

Yeah that video was complete BS. The eating out and drinking wasn't included for a reason.

I think she keeps her diet bland, to stay thin. Granted a sandwich and fries isn't healthy and eating copious amounts of sweet potatoes seems like a lot of carbs. But she avoids sauces, only orders vodka water, etc. probably because she is scared of gaining more weight.

I preferred the red dress she didn't buy over the one she did buy.
Her style is very girly. She seems to not like to look a little sexy. I understand not wanting to show cleavage but her style makes her look like a teen not the 27 y/o woman she is.

I preferred the red dress she didn't buy over the one she did buy.
Her style is very girly. She seems to not like to look a little sexy. I understand not wanting to show cleavage but her style makes her look like a teen not the 27 y/o woman she is.
Yeah, I kept thinking the one she bought looked like a prom dress circa 1995.

8:42 of this old vlog. wow. Haven't heard her gushing about Zac in a minute. In these old pictures, they looked so much happier and more affectionate.
I agree! Like I don’t expect them to be in the honeymoon phase anymore but if she tries to say they are just not “an affectionate couple” I call BS! You can bicker but still show the sweet moments (if there are any anymore). Her IG stories last night when she showed the text message of Zac not coming to kiss her because he already came in and said goodnight twice 😅 Sad

I agree! Like I don’t expect them to be in the honeymoon phase anymore but if she tries to say they are just not “an affectionate couple” I call BS! You can bicker but still show the sweet moments (if there are any anymore). Her IG stories last night when she showed the text message of Zac not coming to kiss her because he already came in and said goodnight twice 😅 Sad
Very sad! And she uses dinosaur emojis when she needs attention. Is she kidding me? Grow up!

I’ll take one for the team:

Q: how much did Clancy make in Cincinnati?
A: $60,000 with $1000 raise each year (overall probably $65,000 with overtime)

Q: how much did Zac make at Local12 when he worked as a salesman?
A: “let’s just say one of the salespeople at Local12 is *proceeds to not say it*

Q: was there a defining moment when you realized you wanted to quit your job?
A: she started making more money via YouTube than Local12. 2019 was the first year she made more money from Adsense.

Q: how much do you make as an influencer?
A: it’s not helpful to tell us. “It comes across as bragging.”

Honestly it was a boring video and the rest isn’t even worth transcribing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.