Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her channel it would have been better to stay in Ohio to keep the miserable Zac happy and go on more 'exotic' mini-breaks abroad. While Clancy stays in the US it doesn't matter which city, she can maintain her boring routine as all of the environmental things are available. Going to a completely different environment where the chain gyms/grocery stores/eateries are not available would force her out of her comfort zone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
........it's the fact that she and Zac would rather blame POTATOES for his stomach issues than alcohol. Smmfh.
Well vodka is made from potatoes, so she's not far off. 😋

In all fairness, I have found watching the arguing really uncomfortable. The punctuality debate, who is winning in the punctuality debate, grammar etc. Boring. Why would you think that would be worthwhile viewing? Its so frustrating to watch a reasonably good channel decend into mediocrity because shes too scared to get out of her own way.
I started watching her for her viral video and enjoyed seeing BTS at work. I love that kind of content. I think more could have been made of that solo tour she did. That looked really interesting. I know nothing about Nashville beyond the music scene, so anything, local interests, museums, history, lifestyle (not binge drinking on Broadway) costs etc would be more useful in a travel vlog than someone moaning about not having a large enough area to "get ready for the day" . That's life, kiddo.

I have a coworker annoying like Zac. It has me thinking maybe at the news station there was already a sarcastic douche there. Zac got all butthurt because they were being a douche but to him. Who knows though.

So I needed a reason to not vacuum clean the flat and created this for her upcoming vlogs.

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwichsalad with chicken
addressing commentsZac wearing ugly shirtkindle/booktrash tv show
Zac being meancurrent nail polish coloursomething disgustingsneakers > heels

Let's see if we can get 16/16.

I wonder if she ever considered a career in acting? She is used to being in front of cameras (at least tv+vlog), great at pretending to be happy / hiding her true feelings and I guess she would have zero issues with learning her lines, she strikes me as someone who would learn other people's lines on top of her own.
Plus, she is really pretty. She looked SO good without make up (bath robe clip) in her last vlog. I'm glad she wears less make up nowadays but I still think she doesn't need any, she is a natural beauty imho.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I needed a reason to not vacuum clean the flat and created this for her upcoming vlogs.

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwichsalad with chicken

Let's see if we can get 16/16.

I wonder if she ever considered a career in acting? She is used to being in front of cameras (at least tv+vlog), great at pretending to be happy / hiding her true feelings and I guess she would have zero issues with learning her lines, she strikes me as someone who would learn other people's lines on top of her own.
Plus, she is really pretty. She looked SO good without make up (bath robe clip) in her last vlog. I'm glad she wears less make up nowadays but I still think she doesn't need any, she is a natural beauty imho.
DEAD 💀💀💀

Reactions: 1
Clancy Burke #2: Every weekend on a binge, this new influencer life is major cringe.

• Haha
Shoot you would think it's a change but it's the same boring vlogs. She did get me interested with the nomad title. Then most of the video was the same nonsense :(

She posted about getting ready to release a “what I spend in a week” vlog. But, like, how different is it going to be? She’s eating the same food and shopping at the same stores. I’d like to see how much they spend at bars, honesty. They don’t pre-game, so you know they’re spending a chunk of change if they're getting drunk at the bar itself.

At least she can use it as an excuse, lol. “Every city I go to the same store and buy the same thing so I can compare prices for you guys!!!!”

I wonder if she’ll include all the Ubers they take 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This influencer mess is so predictable. Its like she just goes and watches other vlogs and uses the same tit. Its like a sitcom pattern. U know like The funny best freind, the new baby cute factor, the character everybody hates, etc.that sitcoms use. but with utuber vlogs its what I spend in a week...trader Joes haul...soulcycle.. acacado toast, hello fresh marathons..and lately,I quit my job announcements. Typical Privileged white girl stuff.

This influencer mess is so predictable. Its like she just goes and watches other vlogs and uses the same tit. Its like a sitcom pattern. U know like The funny best freind, the new baby cute factor, the character everybody hates, etc.that sitcoms use. but with utuber vlogs its what I spend in a week...trader Joes haul...soulcycle.. acacado toast, hello fresh marathons..and lately,I quit my job announcements. Typical Privileged white girl stuff.
Totally, I'm so glad her channel is tanking, views are down badly since I quit my job announcement vlog!

They don’t pre-game
They said the bar is the pregame prior to events. 😭 That's why I suspect they are driving drunk because they drive to the bar then magically get to event then back home then back to the bar for the car? We're suppose to believe they took 3 Ubers when they drove to the bar? We all know Clancy would never.

Reactions: 1
Ramble, argue with zac, I will say she should seriously put some clothes on if he’s on zoom calls that is just rude, embarrassing and disrespectful, ramble, mind blown that you can wake up feeling not hungover on a weekend,ramble, that curling thing was disgusting, more rambling, shirtless bald guy, .5 seconds of a titans game, rambling, Don’t waste your brain cells.

Reactions: 3
ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking 2x
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwich salad with chicken x2

+ Broccoli & Zac's health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is it a pro for her when a restaurant has an extensive menu, she gets a chicken sandwich every single time, it’s not like she’s going to be going all out and having tapas

Reactions: 4
Why is it a pro for her when a restaurant has an extensive menu, she gets a chicken sandwich every single time, it’s not like she’s going to be going all out and having tapas
Did you not hear they had a chicken OR turkey sandwich, wow two amazing options!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.