Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicking serviettes from subway to post with her homemade sub! 🙄 although the subs do look lush 😂😂
D028C499-5B22-47CA-AD13-A203DD7DEA25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In a world where we are trying to cut waste / plastics etc they use so much of it .
Seriously who wants to eat out of cardboard boxes and paper when they are at home . If I go to McDonald's chippy with the kids that's different but to have an endless supply of it at home is nuts ..all ecause they want to trick their mind that they are eating take aways .

Oh and their 💩must stink through lack of fruit n veg. 😞

Reactions: 10
Nicking serviettes from subway to post with her homemade sub! 🙄 although the subs do look lush 😂😂
They do this with all their takeaways, they went into KFC and asked for empty cartons. Or maybe they were in KFC eating and asked. Probably the same with Subway.

I get that their meals are free and what they eat give the appearance of eating the dream while 'dieting' but its giving a false sense of SlimmingWorld. While they might be losing weight, though there is no evidence for the last few months, it wont work for others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
a
They do this with all their takeaways, they went into KFC and asked for empty cartons. Or maybe they were in KFC eating and asked. Probably the same with Subway.

I get that their meals are free and what they eat give the appearance of eating the dream while 'dieting' but its giving a false sense of SlimmingWorld. While they might be losing weight, though there is no evidence for the last few months, it wont work for others.
It certainly wouldn’t work for me, I’d be mainlining laxatives, if that’s not too much information 😂

Reactions: 4

Omg they totally do!!
C6D41B29-49CB-4BEC-B630-21D7604EAE52.png

5A621CA7-22C1-4CA9-A358-9F2C9F76A075.png

A99055EE-1EE5-44B2-938C-C3DA7735112F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup,
They've admitted it before! Think someone commented something like where do you get the wrappers and they said 'we just go in and ask' CRINGEEE
A fake away doesn't taste any better for it being in a branded box. Put it on a plate and don't be so wasteful.

I wish they would at least use natural lighting or filters on their pictures because it looks so dull and unappetising

Reactions: 2
They may as well eat the bastard takeaways with the amount of tit they’re ramming in them boxes and trays! Just cos it’s #synfree it isn’t calorie free you bleeping tits.

What gets me is they usually put the food on one plate or box
Do they really sit there eating from the same plate??

• Wow
Reactions: 4