Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy follows Tall Girl Penny
A beautiful tall slim young woman who dresses risqué and does a bit of OF
😄 🤣 😂 I knew I was close long tall, tall girl all the same everything honeymonster 7ft tall 6ft wide beggy with her fake nails & scraped back red hair & sexy bra tops & cycling shorts are definitely not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Buying a £80 hoover. She don’t even need! Pretending she don’t know what’s it the box yet she ordered it 🤣 someone have called her out.
Also why is she doing video responses to people about her and Pandy. Ffs they don’t even get a lot of likes on the videos yet she’s still doing them! Her page has gone so tit no one is interested 🤣👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alrighty Tattlers, long time since I've posted but I had to after seeing the latest photos from today's outing.

Those poor children. She has absolutely ruined them. There's only so long you can use the whole "they're tall" excuse. My heart genuinely breaks for them and I doubt it'll be long until AM is pulled out of school too to join "Beggy's School of TikTok Tat and Bad Spelling".

Please please think about what you are feeding your children and the amount you are feeding them. You're causing them so many health issues.

Whilst I'm here, please shave your tash. It's getting out of control.

Screenshot_20240511_202844.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Alrighty Tattlers, long time since I've posted but I had to after seeing the latest photos from today's outing.

Those poor children. She has absolutely ruined them. There's only so long you can use the whole "they're tall" excuse. My heart genuinely breaks for them and I doubt it'll be long until AM is pulled out of school too to join "Beggy's School of TikTok Tat and Bad Spelling".

Please please think about what you are feeding your children and the amount you are feeding them. You're causing them so many health issues.

View attachment 2929690
Where have you been 🤩 hope you're ok!
No one can be arsed with her tit anymore. She's a bigger dick than ever before 😡 selfish beggy duck

I chopped her head off because thats what we do here isnt it but then i felt uneasy posting the rest of the shot because the little girl is either developing or its just the extra weight on her but lord almighty what has clare done to this poor little girl shes not tall ahes sadly very round and uncomfortable looking in her clothes
IMG_5543.jpeg

IMG_5544.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2929690
Tash is impressive are you competing with Annette

Wow
WTAF
That poor little girl, she was such a cutie
It’s not just the feeding Claire is ruining her with
The entitled personality hasn’t gone unnoticed

Just seen her response to a troll comment ..I thought she was.NOT going to respond all she does is respond . Obviously she loves attention she cannot help herself lol happy Monday everyone

Reactions: 4
Just seen her response to a troll comment ..I thought she was.NOT going to respond all she does is respond . Obviously she loves attention she cannot help herself lol happy Monday everyone
She knows it brings in the views and like you say, she loves the attention

Of course it does .. yet again broadcasting about Nathan being grounded lol so embarrassing for him god knows what he did she forgets that boy has no qualifications and has to spend rest of his life with Andy decorating lol don't she want any more for her son. Yet again plastering them children on social media because let's me honest without troll responses she has nothing . I feel for the younger two ending up no qualifications cause on a few years Ava will be homeschooled this morning gobbing off because the school make her tie ava hair up .. we all know why schools like hair up to stop spread of head lice she makes me laugh lol
---
Oh and so proud she called police on her own son shame she wasn't concerned about their education lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Of course it does .. yet again broadcasting about Nathan being grounded lol so embarrassing for him god knows what he did she forgets that boy has no qualifications and has to spend rest of his life with Andy decorating lol don't she want any more for her son. Yet again plastering them children on social media because let's me honest without troll responses she has nothing . I feel for the younger two ending up no qualifications cause on a few years Ava will be homeschooled this morning gobbing off because the school make her tie ava hair up .. we all know why schools like hair up to stop spread of head lice she makes me laugh lol
---
Oh and so proud she called police on her own son shame she wasn't concerned about their education lol
What's Nathan done?

Figured out why Nathan was grounded. His tash was better than Beggy's and she got jealous.

Seriously Claire, please wax it, bleach it, shave it or something. You already look manly enough without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Figured out why Nathan was grounded. His tash was better than Beggy's and she got jealous.

Seriously Claire, please wax it, bleach it, shave it or something. You already look manly enough without it.
duck off 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 that's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5