CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly edited new thread title goes to @My2pWorth 😂😂 I think a special mention needs to go to @mad05 who had the top comment on the previous thread with this belter 😂😂😂

It genuinely looks like an old bloke in the shower.

I scrolled into her live last night and she was sat in the dark but I just can’t listen to her death rattle so left straight away 😂

Beggy scruff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread at the great title xx
I went for a little nose on the selling sites and she's advertised loads of stuff....search FB for her name then click on "posts" and you'll see all the sites she's trying to offload her stuff on....all in immaculate condition of course 🤣

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread at the great title xx
I went for a little nose on the selling sites and she's advertised loads of stuff....search FB for her name then click on "posts" and you'll see all the sites she's trying to offload her stuff on....all in immaculate condition of course 🤣
Did you sed the kids clothes 🤦‍♀️ Hope she’s washed them, bet they stink of fags and weed 🤮

• Sick
Sat laughing at the thread title again 👏🤣🤣
I wonder if she's got some serious debts to pay off if she's desperate to raise funds quickly. I hope she gets messed about and scammed. Imagine the disappointment turning up to the crack den to buy a mini fridge 🤢

• Haha
What’s her name on Facebook I wanna post some of the screen shots of these immaculate condition on the threads

Reactions: 4
What’s her name on Facebook I wanna post some of the screen shots of these immaculate condition on the threads
Look at the photo posted on here it’s in the top corner (just in case we aren’t allowed to say things like that ) not sure on the rules of that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she’s in social housing she’s talking shite about having to do it up to get moved. In the past year I’ve known two people who have moved into social housing locally simply because of difficulties getting a mortgage in today’s financial climate. Both people/families work. The houses they bidded for and accepted because they were in good areas were actually inhabitable in the state they were in when they got the keys and they’ve had to do a lot of work and spend a lot of their own money to get them to a decent standard. I’ve also seen TikToks where this is the case. So it’s just another excuse to beg. bleeping lying scruff!

Reactions: 8
If she’s in social housing she’s talking shite about having to do it up to get moved. In the past year I’ve known two people who have moved into social housing locally simply because of difficulties getting a mortgage in today’s financial climate. Both people/families work. The houses they bidded for and accepted because they were in good areas were actually inhabitable in the state they were in when they got the keys and they’ve had to do a lot of work and spend a lot of their own money to get them to a decent standard. I’ve also seen TikToks where this is the case. So it’s just another excuse to beg. bleeping lying scruff!

If she does a mutual exchange she won't have to do anything the people she swaps with agree to take the property on as it is. I have swapped 3 times and the houses have been so run down you wouldn't believe the state they were in. She was saying earlier she was gutted she only had £10 in her bank and couldn't afford the delivery charge for a pizza. She had a big chicken baguette yesterday too why not go to aldi and get actual shopping to last a few days like adults do. Always pleading poverty

When I caught her she was eating a pizza and moaning that the dogs were watching her🙄like you said, she could get a few bits for a couple of days with a tenner.
Noticed she has put her bed for sale🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Like new 😂😂😂😂
I mean “selling cos I now have a sofa bed”
Who would choose a sofa bed over a real bed?
Why is she suddenly sitting downstairs? I assumed there was zero furniture there

Is the burnt wooden table for sale?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£60 for that 😳 she was saying the other night she was in pain and wouldn't sleep because she has no medication... what she meant by medication is weed. She was wanted £40! I was a smoker many moons ago and she could of got a £10 bit why £40 and maybe give it up if your that short for money your selling your bed wtf

Like new 😂😂😂😂
I mean “selling cos I now have a sofa bed”
Who would choose a sofa bed over a real bed?
Why is she suddenly sitting downstairs? I assumed there was zero furniture there

Is the burnt wooden table for sale?
Not yet but watch this space 🤣

• Haha