Cigarettesandcalpol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh how old is he to have a son getting married?!

Although I guess he could be an old looking 40 and it’s only a 10 year age gap.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She really does and I’m so here for it. I know this isn’t a rave thread though 😂

They’ve both got matching tattoos and I spy that they’ve both got rings on their wedding fingers….

• Wow
The rings could be anything to be fair and may predate them dating. I really hope Mia doesn’t throw herself into this (they’ve both said they are in love) just because Matt is now married.

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s truly loving life, which is lovely. Everyone deserves to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This isn’t about Mia, but has anyone seen her pal Burnessie trying to be a travel influencer at the age of 36? I think she’s a secretary at a bank. Cringe.

She keeps going on about bloody air miles, when she needs to Avios herself some mates!

Reactions: 1
I know she doesn’t have her own thread, but that Burnessie has been talking at everyone for months about bloody air miles and using them for a business class flight.

Anyway, the flight was today and she instagrammed every moment, gurning like the babadook and knocking back the booze. Eventually someone complained and the cabin crew told her to shut up. Delicious. Well worth a watch on stories this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she doesn’t have her own thread, but that Burnessie has been talking at everyone for months about bloody air miles and using them for a business class flight.

Anyway, the flight was today and she instagrammed every moment, gurning like the babadook and knocking back the booze. Eventually someone complained and the cabin crew told her to shut up. Delicious. Well worth a watch on stories this morning.
Delicious indeed!

I got whiplash from 'OMG GOD I'M HAVING AN AMAZING TIME' to 'boo hoo a small man complained about me' -delicious karma.
the amount of booze was quite concerning though, and making a show of it.
Perhaps she should have her own thread...

Rolled my eyes right out my head at her post about being an 'airport' geek and the reason she wants to travel on every airline's business class is because her parents? Met? At an airport?

Just say you like nice stuff, like most of us, and move on - don't try to romanticise it

Mia posting lunch on her own and really needing her girl friends. Hope it's not gone wrong for her because she looked so happy.

• Wow