Cigarettesandcalpol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her?

used to really like her. she got a dog for content then tried to get it put down after it bit her, leaving a facial scar (which can’t be seen in any photos)

Can’t stand people who use animals as toys!!!!

Reactions: 1
Jesus would you call a spade a spade! She’s not had a dog for ages but she did announce her break up yesterday and mention today how she’s struggling with the gossip and rumours. That’s the purpose of making this thread, not to moan about a dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean, herself and her ex were told they had to have the animal destroyed after it bit her. It wasn't that they wanted to have it put down - it's common knowledge that animals with behavioural issues are PTS after getting a taste for blood. Mercifully they were able to get the dog the help she needed so she wasn't PTS - but I also wouldn't say that she 'got the dog for content'. Maybe lay off? You're taking fire at someone going through a breakup and who is very obviously struggling with that.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her as well but it’s all very woe is me since the break up and snide comments about the ex. All the tweets about how she’ll possibly survive on universal credit are incredibly jarring. Anyone would think she was being forced to live in the arse end of Cornwall where there’s zero opportunity.

I used to really like her as well but it’s all very woe is me since the break up and snide comments about the ex. All the tweets about how she’ll possibly survive on universal credit are incredibly jarring. Anyone would think she was being forced to live in the arse end of Cornwall where there’s zero opportunity.
The bit she's in is alright as far as Cornwall goes, it's not a teeny village. It'd help if she'd pulled herself together at some point in the last decade and learnt to drive though..

She made a comment at Christmas that she was lucky her daughter is always with her at Christmas and she was 'working' on getting the same with her son, which just seems like a petty thing to do really. Just take it in turns while they're little, like most other people do. It's a self-centered attitude that's really unnecessary.

Last edited:
I came over here to see if she had a thread because she was harking on about something 'ending up on Tattle' on her stories the other day. I expected to see loads of people slagging her off?!

Personally if I had tweeted that I'd booked an appointment to kill my dog - that I had since it was a puppy, thus being responsible for said pups training/behaviour - then I wouldn't be mentioning this website at all, because if there's one thing we've learnt from Sali Hughes etc it's that as soon as you start talking about Tattle on your socials, the threads start growing and the membership numbers increase!

Altho the 'scar' she claims to have been left with after the dog bit her face is genuinely so disfiguring I'm amazed she's brave enough to leave the house...

Attachments

I came over here to see if she had a thread because she was harking on about something 'ending up on Tattle' on her stories the other day. I expected to see loads of people slagging her off?!

Personally if I had tweeted that I'd booked an appointment to kill my dog - that I had since it was a puppy, thus being responsible for said pups training/behaviour - then I wouldn't be mentioning this website at all, because if there's one thing we've learnt from Sali Hughes etc it's that as soon as you start talking about Tattle on your socials, the threads start growing and the membership numbers increase!

Altho the 'scar' she claims to have been left with after the dog bit her face is genuinely so disfiguring I'm amazed she's brave enough to leave the house...
Almost like she’s gagging for attention isn’t it.

It's the same cycle she always does, but with a different hair cut and another baby daddy to be passive aggressive about.

It’s the constant moaning that kills me. You’d think the world was against her and there was nothing she could do about it from the way she goes on.

Years ago there was a fracas on Twitter because she'd swing wildly from swishing about with champagne and then going on about needing to access a food bank, someone brought it up in a questioning kind of way and she went berserk 😂

She definitely seems to be on a downward spiral at the moment. And all of those references to 22.2.22 and how it was supposed to be a special day, do you think they planned to get married or something on that date?!

She’s hitting the alcohol hard lately
I think that was always a bone of contention in her relationship. If your partner has a problem with alcohol and it hugely impacts their mental/physical health, which is what he said it did, then it would be a logical move to at least stop drinking around him for a while, keep it out the house etc. She never seemed to, which just seemed so unreasonable. She even made the odd passive aggressive comment about her drinking and him not drinking, just seems like crappy behaviour really.

The current (repetitive) spiral appears to be real at the minute...

Reactions: 6
I think that was always a bone of contention in her relationship. If your partner has a problem with alcohol and it hugely impacts their mental/physical health, which is what he said it did, then it would be a logical move to at least stop drinking around him for a while, keep it out the house etc. She never seemed to, which just seemed so unreasonable. She even made the odd passive aggressive comment about her drinking and him not drinking, just seems like crappy behaviour really.

The current (repetitive) spiral appears to be real at the minute...
Yes, I always thought that about the alcohol. Surely to support them you would cut out drinking at home?
I have a close relative who is a recovering alcoholic so our family gatherings are tee-total and if we go out no one orders a drink. Might be over the top to some people but we feel it’s worth it to support them.

Yes, I always thought that about the alcohol. Surely to support them you would cut out drinking at home?
I have a close relative who is a recovering alcoholic so our family gatherings are tee-total and if we go out no one orders a drink. Might be over the top to some people but we feel it’s worth it to support them.
Just seems like a no-brainer. If not getting drunk at home or constantly having a bottle of wine on the go is something that really makes you huffy or causes you an issue then I'd argue you probably have a bit of an alcohol problem yourself.

But then if she's not getting smashed (and documenting it) then navigating a hangover (and documenting it) what content is there....

I personally always liked how matt came across, seems like her crappy erratic drunken behaviour drove him away. Happy he has found a sober friend.

Yes he seems to have come away from this looking fairly well pulled together, seemingly quite calm and has found someone with a similar headspace around alcohol etc to spend time with...quite the opposite to Mia...

Reactions: 4