Cigarettesandcalpol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read Tattle threads about your ex, without telling me…M.R can go first. 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He sent a tweet asking for recommendations about having his dog put down. A dog he had owned since it was a puppy and was thus responsible for said dogs training (or lack thereof). The dog biting Mia on the face was a trigger for this I believe. Anyway the pair of them got rinsed for it on Twitter and the dog ended up being given away to somebody who knew how to look after dogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He sent a tweet asking for recommendations about having his dog put down. A dog he had owned since it was a puppy and was thus responsible for said dogs training (or lack thereof). The dog biting Mia on the face was a trigger for this I believe. Anyway the pair of them got rinsed for it on Twitter and the dog ended up being given away to somebody who knew how to look after dogs.
I believe it was still quite young aswell, when the bite occurred.

Has he got a missing tooth or is it a funny colour or something? Looks weird in that selfie.

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a Matt thread (he doesn’t exactly deserve his own…) but anyone else totally grossed out by his latest story?
‘worlds least subtle supermarket thieves’ u ok hun ? Bragging about shoplifting is ick, and even pretending to shoplift is just as bad.

(shoplifting in times of desperation, cost of living, need to feed the kids etc, is not immoral in my most humble opinion. But Matt does not fall in to that category.)

Reactions: 1